Chapter 2: The President and the Humagear

The next day in Aruto's apartment, Aruto helps Izu with her stuff that she brought from Hiden Intelligence into his apartment.

Izu: Umm?

Aruto: So this is my apartment.

Izu was shocked to see how dirty Aruto's apartment is.

Aruto: Sorry about the mess, since I have been dealing with running Hiden Intelligence, I had no time to clean up my whole apartment.

Izu: I see. Well then.

Izu began to clean the entire apartment all on her own in hyper speed to make Aruto's apartment look more nicer.

Aruto: WOW!!! My apartment! It looks like new! Thanks, Izu.

Izu: It is my pleasure, President Aruto.

Aruto: Umm?

Izu: What's wrong?

Aruto: If you're going to stay with me, you don't have to keep calling me "President Aruto" all the time.

Izu: But you are my president, aren't you?

Aruto: Yes, but you can only call me that when we're at work, but at home, you can't call me that.

Izu: Oh! So I'll call you "Aruto-kun", right?

Aruto: Yes.

Izu: Okay then, Aruto-kun. So what do you want me to do?

Aruto: Maybe I should go order something to eat since you now have the ability to eat and you can explore the apartment until I come back.

Izu: Okay.

So now Aruto left the apartment to get some food while Izu stays in his apartment and explore it for a little bit. Izu checks out the kitchen...

Izu: Let's see what Aruto-kun has in the fridge.

She opens the fridge and see that Aruto barely has anything to eat.

Izu: Huh? It looks like Aruto-kun is not much of a cooker, then again he does grab some bread and chocolate from the Deli Market.

Then she checks out the living room...

Izu: Maybe I should use the mini version of the Three Dimensional Printer to add some more furniture into Aruto's living room to make more homey.

Then she checks out the bathroom...

Izu: I guess Aruto-kun is not as dirty as I thought, at least his bathroom is the one clean room in this apartment.

And lastly she checks out Aruto's bedroom.

Izu: So this is Aruto-kun's room.

Izu explore Aruto's room and cleans it up a little bit while sniffing one of his hoodies a bit which led her to see that Aruto has a book shelf with a bunch of manga that he keeps stored.

Izu: Huh? I never knew that Aruto-kun was into manga like me, I guess after we rebuild G-Pen and he became popular in the manga community, he's been really into all of his art style. Huh?!

She spotted a manga series on the top shelf and decided to check it out.

Izu: "Android Love"? I heard this is one of G-Pen's latest works. Downloading Data!

She uploading some info about the Android Love manga series.

Izu: The "Android Love" series is about a female android maid growing strong feelings for the young master who works at a large company. Huh? That's kinda similar to Aruto-kun. The android maid thought that she wasn't good enough for the young master since she is a robot and people thinks of her as just a tool until the young master confessed his feelings to the android maid and they try to grow a healthy relationship with each other.