Chapter 3: Aruto's Mother?

At the amusement park, Aruto and Izu went home after a whole day of having fun.

Aruto: That was fun, wasn't it!

Izu: Agree, sorry about my "complicated" choices.

Aruto: Oh come on, they're not all that bad.

Izu: You sure, I choose to go on a children ride first and the workers there starting staring at us.

Aruto: Maybe, but if I had to be embarrassed on going on a children ride with you, then I will do with honor.

Izu: "giggle"

Aruto: Ha! The night is still young, what do you want to do now?

Izu: Hmm? If I had to choose, how about karaoke?

Aruto: Sure, let's do it.

So now Aruto and Izu exit the amusement park so they can do some karaoke at a bar, but didn't realized that Jun Fukuzoe, Sanzo Yamashita and Shesta coming out from the exit feeling exhausted.

Sanzo: That...wasn't...fun!

Shesta: You think?

Jun: What's worst...

A flashback of Jun, Sanzo and Shesta's adventure of following Aruto and Izu around the amusement park. They were embarrassed on going the children ride that Izu wanted to try out, then they were dizzy from all the roller coasters that Izu and Aruto went on and finally got frighten from the haunted house lastly.

Sanzo: This was a stupid idea to follow the President and Izu around just to prove a point!

Jun: Again, "President/Secretary Relationship 101".

Sanzo: I'm going home.

Shesta: Me too.

So now Sanzo and Shesta left the amusement park, leaving Jun all alone at the exit.

Jun: Fine, I guess I have to do this myself.

At the Karaoke Club, Izu is watching Aruto singing the Zero-One theme song, very terribly, and there are some people that kinda clapped for him as he exit the stage.

Aruto: "sigh" Was I that bad?

Izu: Yes, but that's okay, darling. You did your best.

Aruto: Did you just called me "darling"?

Izu: I mean you are my boyfriend after all.

Izu and Aruto didn't notice that Jun was spying on them and he was shocked to find out that they are dating until a group of people started talking behind their backs.

People 1: The President dating a Humagear.

People 2: Ha! Guess the President isn't good dating real women.

Which led to Izu to feel confused and Aruto feeling angry.

Izu: Should I go next?

Aruto: NO!!! I mean...Umm?!

Izu: I think it's time to show you my newest feature.

So now Izu walk towards that stage and changed her headset into real human ears to preform her song.

DJ: What song, pretty lady.

Izu: "You'll Be on My Mind" by waykap.

DJ: I got you.

So now Izu began to song her song.