Chapter 18

*You Phil, Jack and Sasha meet up again outside the restaurant. You all head inside and take a seat, Sasha and Jack have sat next to each other as well as you and Phil.*

Sasha- So Miley how has everything been?

Miley- Not so bad, how about you?

Sasha- Good thanks, did Jack tell you the news?

Phil- What news?

Jack- I told you the other day.

Phil- Oh I remember now.

Miley- Yup congratulations both of you, you're going to be great parents.

Sasha- Thanks, hun.

Jack- Thank you, Miley.

*You all catch up and have some food then head back to your rooms, everyone going their separate ways.*

*You get changed and head to bed seen as you had nothing else better to do.*

*The next morning you wake up to someone knocking on your door.*

Sasha- Hey Miley!

Miley- Hey Sasha, what's up?

Sasha- Well I was wondering if you want to go shopping before the kick-off later. I've asked your dad and he's okay with it.

Miley- Of course! What time is the kick-off?

Sasha- 3:00 pm, so we have a few hours.

Miley- You wait in here while I get changed in the bathroom.

Sasha- Will do, hurry up.

*You go into your bathroom and get changed into a white bralette and a pair of white light blue jeans.*

Sasha- Finally you took ages.

Miley- Shut up, I'm ready now gal!

Sasha- Let's get going.

*You and Sasha decide to head to the mall.*

Miley- So what are we doing here?

Sasha- Well I want to go baby shopping!

Miley- I'm actually so happy for you!

*You and Sasha go shopping until 1:00 pm. Sasha bought some baby clothes as well as some for herself. Then you buy a few more gym sets.*

Sasha- You ready to head back?

Miley- Yea, are you watching the match?

Sasha- Of course, I'll sit next to you if that isn't a problem.

Miley- Not a problem, but I have a problem.

Sasha- What's up?

Miley- It's not a problem, problem but I've lost my plain England shirt an the only one I have is the one with Mount on the back.

Sasha- Wait what's happened with you and Mason? Jack said you were speaking.

Miley- Well I caught him cheating on me with the coach but Sasha I still like him I don't know what to do.

Sasha- There may be a party at Mason's tonight depending on the match results try to speak to him then.

Miley- Thank you, Sasha, it means a lot.

Sasha- No worries girl, that's what I'm here for.
*You and Sasha arrive at the grounds and both go your separate ways.*

*You get changed into an England shirt then head out of your room at 2:00 pm and end up bumping into Mason.*

Mason- Hey Miley, how are you doing?

Miley- Hello Mason, not bad how are you?

Mason- Good, like your shirt.

Miley- Well I've lost my other one.

Mason- Anyways, are you coming to my party later depending on the match results?

Miley- If that isn't a problem.

Mason- Okay then, see you at the party.

Miley- Bye Mase!

*Mason heads into the changing room while you head to the stadium seats sitting next to Sasha.*

Miley- Hey Sasha!

Sasha- Hey, are you excited about the outcome?

Miley- Yea, can't wait!

*The match starts and the outcome ends up being 2-1 to England. One of the scores coming from Harry Kane with an assist from Jude Bellingham. The other score came from Jack Grealish with an assist from Phil Foden.*

Sasha- You coming down onto the field?

Miley- Right behind you.

*You and Sasha head onto the field thats when Jude comes over to you.*

Jude- Hey Miley, what did you think of the match?

Miley- It was great!

Jude- Are you coming Masons party later?

Miley- Yes!

Jude- Great, I'll see you then.

Miley- Bye Jude!

*You and Jude head over to all the lads and Sasha speaking.*

Mason- Everyone come to my house at 6:00 pm.

*Everyone agrees and heads up to the rooms. You pick out an outfit to wear.*