A/N: Christmas count down/ Update

I would like to apologize for being late on updating this 😅, I've been sick and if your female reading this then you'll know about the monthly thing we suffer from for an entire week and I'm suffering it through Christmas again 😭.

Anyways, I put this a Christmas count down because we are now at December 20, 2022. I've been here since either January or February so almost a year and I kinda want to make this a sorta anniversary of a sorts ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ we have exactly four remaining days left till December 25 hits and I would like to wish everyone a early Christmas this year.

Now, I know I have not been here as long as most but I know that since being on wattpad I've read many books that I get inspiration from and of course use the inspiration I found to create my books or they are re-writes from paper I did in the past. I do plan on making a book that shows my old writing skills, because trust me it's sucks now that I look at it (ㅎ.ㅎ), so I'll let y'all go for now but if you read this. In the comments you must help with the count down until December 25, 2022. We will do this every year until I give up on Wattpad or find a new writing app, consider this my way of giving thanks and love to all those who read my books and have fun throughout what you read and your personal lives.

I love you all and help with the count down, btw I'm trying to figure out what to write for the next chapter after intimate I just don't know what exactly to write (ಡ᎔ಡ). But hey I'll be here for Christmas and new years! Because soon we will be in 2023!

Bye loves!
12/20/22.