Angel

HITMAN X ABUSED READER

Tw: Abuse, murder, slight gore slight manipulation

'Why didn't you pick up more beers!' my father seethed as he kick me on my stomach. I held my hands up on my head to cover it from the repetitive kicking.

'Stand up you good for nothing child. I should've left you at the orphanage.' he pull my hair and throw me across the room. I wipe my tears away.

He then sit on the beat armchair. His big belly protruding as he lean back and drink the beer from its bottle. I look at him in disgust. This has always been him, my father.

My mother was hit by a car when she went out shopping with me and this made him hate me with his life. He has been a nice person and a loving father but ever since my mother died, he completely changed.

He blamed me for her death and has been abusing me. It started with mean comments and accusations and other verbal abuse, then he start tormenting me psychologically. Sometimes, he lock me up in small dark rooms when I was younger. The hits started when I turned 16. My friends and I went out for my birthday party and when I return home silently, he hit me black and blue.

He has been physically abusing me for more than a year and my birthday is coming up in just three months and when I turn 18, I will leave this forsaken place for good.

I smile as I lay down on my bed, I wish to go to New York. To settle and live a new life there, away from my father and have another chance at life. I have a little money saved from my part time job and sold some of my belongings I wouldn't need anymore so as to buy the basic necessities when I run away.

I used to have a lot of friends when I was younger but the number decreased to two as time passes. Luckily, no one bullied me at school like in the movies. This is a relief as I wouldn't be able to handle the abuse at home and bully at school.

I enter the house as quiet as I could.

It was late, 1 am to be exact. I had to cover a shift for my friend and thus came home late. Thinking that my father was asleep I walk up the stairs only to have him pull me down, his hands gripping my brown locks.

'Aaaahhhhhhhhhh' I screamed as tears rush out of my face like a faucet.

'Why you bitch, shut up.' he punch me in my face and I heard a cracking of bones, presumably my nose breaking.

'Don't you see how late it is. What are you doing up this late?' he then kick me in my ribs.

I gasp for air as this hit was particularly painful than the ones he had landed in the past. 'Are you selling yourself now, you slut?' he screamed at my face. His breath smelled of beer and tuna. I gagged and this seemed to made him more angry.

'Maybe I will profit from selling your body to old men.' he laugh and I widen my eyes in horror. His insanity has never reached this level. I think he finally lost it.

I made up my mind there and then, I need to live and he has to go.

Then I bit his hand which was hovered around my face. He screamed in agony and pull my hair more, I suspect that I would become bald soon if he keep pulling strands of my hair like this.

'I'm gonna kill you, like you did Mary.' he seethed and sit on top of my torso and land continuous punches on my face.

Just as I was about to grab the empty beer bottle beside us and hit him, I heard gun shots. This made both of us halt and I screamed in horror as blood pour out from my father's mouth.

The blood covered me, some entering my mouth as he was removed from my scrawny body. I spat out the blood in disgust and look at the well dressed man standing behind us.