Enemy

Warning: Physical and mental torture.

"Hello, I'm your new assistant. My name is Y/n L/n." The redhead smile at her boss. She has been in the country for seven years and worked as an assistant for another CEO for three years after finally deciding to switch jobs.

In truth, she is a spy from Alokim, a peaceful country with a great wine production. She was assigned to be a secretary of a popular food company CEO for three whole years then to another CEO. 

This time, her target is Mr Walter Banks, a multi-millionaire and CEO of Banks Corporation, which controlled 80% of the drug production in the country of Ramai.

Her main mission is to extract information on the newly invented Virus called the HPV-2940. It was rumored that Banks Corp. has been creating and inventing illegal nuclear weapons and testing them out on prisioners and spies of other countries.

Y/n wasn't sure if the rumor is true, but based on her experience in the country, it was not wrong of her to say that Ramai people are the kindest of soul.

She experienced and witnessed crimes like thievery and murder far too many times during her three year stay.

"Good, get these papers signed by the executives and schedule me a meeting with Mr Laval of the Department of Forensics from the government at 3:20." He told her and hand her a stack of documents.

As she run out of the office to complete the task, he wonder if this secretary will last. Almost all of his secretaries were killed by his jealous girlfriend Amanda. Shame, she is quite beautiful.

Y/n finished the task in a few minutes and return to her desk outside his office.

"Y/n book me a nice restaurant for me and my girlfriend. Preferable one with delicious soup." Her task has been very easy so far.

Y/n planted the spyware into her computer which will hack the system to which she was admittes as an employee.

She wonder if she'll have to pretend to love her boss in order to quickly finish her mission. She shook her head and inform her boss that the lunch will be at 12:45 pm, at a 10 minute drive away.

Walter smile, his other assistants could not do the simplest task due to them wanting to seduce the big boss. This new secretary seems competent so far. So, he decided to test her and send her for a meeting with a group of doctors in his stead which will start at 2 pm.

Y/n hesitated but accepted the task. She needs to impress him anyway.

The meeting went well and Y/n cheered inside her head when he compliment her. It's been three months and slowly, Walter trusts Y/n more and more. To the point of asking her to eat lunch with him.

Amanda does seem to get jealous of Y/n and used different tactics to get her fired. However, Walter stood by his aissitant's side and decided to put his relationship into a strain. It was a political match anyway, he thought.

"Mr Banks, we should not be doing this." Y/n exclaimed to her boss one day, it was another lunch together in a private room and Walter made a move on her by trying to kiss her lips.

He seems to slowly start falling for her, a beautiful and competent lady with a charming and understanding personality. "It's okay Y/n, we are alone. I just really want to kiss you, heck I want to date you. It's been eight months since you worked for me. I don't think I can keep my feelings to myself." 

In his defence, she is the only one whom he felt truly understand his condition and harships. Even though he is a young heir of a multi- million dollars company, he has his shortcomings like lacking parental love, people treating him kindly only because of his wealth and being arrogant.

Y/n help him become a better person within the right months she worked under him.

"It's been eight months, let me at least kiss you." He pleaded. The woman smile and let him.

She seemed to get more information out of him when he is hugging her or is in innocent intimate contact. She never really thought of a relationship with him, after all he's the enemy.

Meanwhile, Walter planned a detail life of their future with beautiful kids. He smile at the thought and proposes to her to be his girlfriend.

Y/n accepted without much of a thought. She always pretends to be in a relationship with her bosses to get information out from them but Walter is significantly younger and smarter, she has to be careful.

Three months into dating and Y/n slowly learn about his toxic behaviour. Like reading her chats, luckily she has another phone with which she chat with family and her bosses back in her country. He also has a bad habit of putting a tracker on her, luckily she knew this and pretend not to know.

He was also extremely jealous and possessive, sometimes making her suffocated.

"Walter baby, for the last time. He was asking me for a pen, not my number. Besides, why would I give him my number when  I already have you. " She kiss his lips, which turn into a make out session.

"I still have to torture him. " He smirked as she rolled her eyes. The couple went on a library date where a stranger asked her for a pen. Her petty boyfriend got mad and cause a scene to which they were both kicked out of the library.

Y/n went into the bathroom but unfortunately she forgot her burner phone and only take her personal phone.

Walter calmed down then saw the blue phone on the bed-side table. He remember their phones being black and pink each so he tries to unlock the phone, he could not and his the phone.

Suspicion clouding his mind, images of his girlfriend with another man.

Y/n was not conscious of her phone accidentally going in the hands of her husband ans slept peacefully. Walter unlocked the phone in her sleep and finds out the truth.

Y/n woke up after feeling a breeze on her legs. It was cold and the room was dark. She look out to see the moon still high in the sky.

She saw movement in the dark and asked "Baby stop messing with me. Untie me right now! " She demanded, her wrist getting red from the struggle.

"Shut it! All these time I thought you were cheating on me, when you were a spy, the ENEMY!" He screamed at her.

"And I honestly don't know what is worse. The tsecret service will pick you up tomorrow."  He said coldly and left the room.

Y/n never closed her eyes that night, in fear of getting into the hands of the infamous secret service while being unconscious. How could she be so stupid!

"Hello darling!" Walter opened the door with a big smile, carrying a small briefcase. Y/n tilted her head to guess what he had inside it.

"Curious?" He smiled and slowly approach. "You don't really think I would inform the secret service to come pick you up, do you? How can I let them take the most precious thing I owned?" He talked to himself.

Then he took out a syringe and then inject her with some strange liquid. Alice could not really see clear anymore, but her senses were heightened. And the pain starts.

After a good three weeks of daily torture. Walter finally have the perfect woman to him. Obedient and submissive, a woman who does whatever he said.

He did miss his fiesty girlfriend at times, but this quiet version is so much worth the memory loss. After all, he could easily create other memories with her.