Chemistry

TOP STUDENT X BULLY READER

Tw: Bullying, cheating

'I can't believe she did this to me!' I complained as I approach the scrawny kid in my chemistry class. I has been failing chemistry since forever and Kanato Sensei had enough of my nonsense.

He made me approach the top student who happened to be in my chemistry class. My father want me to be a doctor like him and I honestly don't care. I'd rather be a server than crack my brain studying to become a doctor. I could be a gamer too, I'm pretty good at it.

'Hey four eyes!' I shout at the boy. I assumed that he is my age since I've been in the same classes with him for a long time. He turned towards me, halting his conversation with a pretty girl. His face showed shock and a little fear.

He point a shaky finger to his chest and ask in a dumbfounded tone, 'M--me?'

'No, the octopus dancing behind you. Of course I'm calling you there's no other four eyed creatures here....Come quick!' I was impatient due to what happened earlier. I saw my boyfriend kissing my best friend and I failed the test on Biology which I studied last night. Everything is going downhill and I tried my best not to snap.

'What do you want me to do, Y/n chan? Is there more chemistry home-works you couldn't complete?' he ask in a timid voice.

I grab the back of his neck and squeeze it hard. This little mouse dare tease me?

'I am sorry Y/n chan, I didn't mean to hurt your feelings.' he apologise and pleaded with a teary eye. 'Shut up' my tone was aggressive as I push him into one of the empty classroom.

He put his hands over his head as an instinct. I should be feeling bad but I am not. He might be one of the most bullied student, by our little friend group. And I am sure that he hate me with all his guts.

'I'm not here to beat you up. I need to get passing grades in the next Chemistry Exam and if you fail to make me pass, you're dead.' my eyes never breaking contact with his.

I smirk and then open the door, 'Oh by the way. You wont be bullied anymore while tutoring me and if you succeed to make me pass the exam, you will be free forever.' I close the door with that.

"Why is the loser sitting with us.' I admit that this is a strange scene where the school bully sit with the person she bullied. My best friend Dorothy was confused.

'Because I said so, now sit your slut ass down.' there was a chorus of 'Ooohhhhh' from our other friends. I glare at my boyfriend who is now looking down, both him and Dorothy look guilty. They knew that if I am dissatisfied enough, they would suffer hell in this school. After all, my father is one of the richest person in Shibuya, owning his chain of hospitals throughout Japan.

'I am this close to beating the shit out of you two.' I said and demonstrate what I said with a little space between my index finger and thumb. The two gulped while I smirk.

'Anyone have a problem with four eyes here sitting with me, you can fuck off.' I eat my lunch and look at my tutor.

He seemed to adjust okay.

The tutoring sessions were brutal. Remembering chemical formulae, learning organic chemistry. I didn't know that this much elements are present in our lives.

Ren, my tutor was always calm and composed. He never raise his voice at me and he help me pass the chemistry exam. I barely passed but still, a pass mark is a pass mark.

However, Ren Nakamura has ben acting strange ever since we stopped tutoring. He would often wait form me after school and walk behind me as I return home. My house is not too far so I insist to walk on my own instead of being driven by a chauffeur.

He did not stalk me so that didn't count exactly as creepy but I was still unnerved. He also tries to sit beside me in classes which annoyed me as the teachers look around him when he answer their questions, spotting me sleep and making me run laps across the school ground.

He also wrote notes and stick them in my lockers. I haven't dealt much with someone like him, sure people would often confess to me but this is the first time someone seemed to genuinely like me, not for my looks or my father's money.

'I will take good care of you and work hard to buy you anything you want.'

'Y/n chan. Please accept my confession.'

'I love you, Y/n chan'

'Be mine and I will always do your home works.'

'Shut up! At least if you want to pursue a relationship with me, don't do it too public. I hate publicity with my personal life.' I screamed at his face.

'Okay Y/n chan.' he keep following me but I finally have free time from him in my art class. He did not have this class as the fees are quite expensive. I breath a sigh of relief on being away from Ren breathing down my neck.

'What happened to you?' I screech at my friend Haruto. He has on some bandages and band aids, his right eye black from a punch.

'This is all your dog's fault.' he turn around and ignore me.

My dog? I don't have a dog.

'Hey Haruto! What do you mean. Did you get in a fight again.' this friend of mine always gets in trouble so it is no wonder he always keep bandages with him but to this extent?

'That loser Nakamura.' he seethe and kick his table. The art teacher scolded him and send him to the principal's office.

Ren beat up Haruto? Well, isn't this interesting. After all, he proofed himself not to be a loser.

'Nakamura. You are so interesting......'

Ren confessed to me again after that school on our way back home. I accept his proposal this time and he was over the moon.

'I will be the best boyfriend ever. I will never disappoint you Y/n san.' he kiss my cheeks and completely took me off guard.

'Don't ever think about leaving me. You accepted me and now I will forever be beside you. After all, we are destined.' his voice suddenly drop to a lower octave.

'What?' I ask, not sure if he was joking or being truthful.

'I love you Y/n chan. Always and forever.'