✜ㅤ──ㅤ﹙𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟎𝟔﹚

The next day came very soon, Taehyung was nervous because finally, he was going to say what his heart was yearning for the last five years. He did not know how the younger was going to react to it, his friendship of years was at stake. It was a do-or-die situation for him. But he already made up his mind that even if Jeongguk rejects him, he would not let it stop him from loving the younger as he always did. The ravenette had the right to love the younger, no matter what. Similarly, the younger also had equal rights to reject him as well.

It was soon evening when Jeongguk was getting ready. The brunette could not help but feel a different emotion. It was not the first time they were going on a friendly date, then why was it feeling something more than that? Jeongguk could not figure it out.

"It's just a regular date of yours, Gguk! Why are you thinking of it as a romantic one? Or do you want a romantic one?! Uff! My mind is playing with me. It might be 'cause of all the wedding decisions. Chill down, Gguk. It's just a normal date with your TaeTae Hyungie." The younger male himself said and concluded that it might be his another random stupid thought. But, only if he knew.

Taehyung got himself ready in a black suit with a white shirt underneath and a black tie complimenting his perfect look. The ravenette was extremely nervous but it was then or never. He soon reached in front of Jeongguk's house with his bike, which the younger always loved to ride with his Hyungie.

Taehyung got off the bike taking the bouquet of roses in his hands, it was the brunette's favorite and of course, not to mention their all-time favorite- cotton candy. It was childish how they still did not miss cotton candies no matter what. But, it was just a pure form of them showing their love for each other. It just held a different thing for them.

Soon Jeongguk came down wearing light makeup with a light pink sweater over a white shirt with white jeans hugging his perfect legs. Seeing him, Taehyung's breath hitched. The younger was looking like an angel who came down to earth. Taehyung mentally appreciated his three-year-old self for catching the younger's extraordinary beauty and giving him the perfect nickname: angel.

On the other hand, the brunette was also awestruck by the older's look. He was looking like a prince came to take his princess. He could not help but feel that Taehyung was extra decked up that day.

The ravenette kept on staring at the younger while Jeongguk felt shy under the sharp gaze of the older. His cheeks turned red as he mewled out, "How am I looking, Hyungie?"

"Just like a fallen angel. My angel." Taehyung truthfully answered and the younger hid his face in his sweater paws.

Jeongguk, giggling, asked, "Uff, stob it. You are making me shy!"

"Well, I should appreciate the art, right?" Taehyung asked and winked at the younger who again blushed. "Here. For you." The ravenette handed the bouquet and cotton candies to the brunette, who gladly took it and giggled happily.

"You never forget these, do you?" The younger asked while smelling the roses.

"I could never! Now, shall we?" With that, Taehyung extended his hand and bowed a little to the younger. Jeongguk could not help but feel butterflies in his stomach yet again. Though the things were not uncommon, still something was there that was making the younger feel giddy. He just could not pinpoint it.

"You are being extra today, Hyungie! Found your love, huh?" Though Jeongguk said teasingly, he felt a weird type of gloominess after the words left his mouth. And it increased hearing the older's answer.

"Well, maybe I did. Now let's go, my highness." Taehyung smiled and took the younger who also let out an awkward laugh.

"Yes, you peasant! Take the king to the world of happiness!" With that, both again giggled and went out of the house. Taehyung took out his bike while happily Jeongguk sat at the back. And soon both went off to their world of happiness and adventure.

Soon they reached their designated venue; it was a riverside place where there was a long bridge starting from the river bank and covering a good amount of the river. The entire bridge railings were covered with decorations and red roses and in the middle, a table was set up with food and drinks. Everything was arranged beautifully, making the younger male go awed by all that.

"Woah! It looks so pretty, Hyungie. For real!" The younger male commented while his eyes scanned and admired the entire place.

"Indeed, very pretty," Taehyung answered but his gaze was fixed on his Bun's face and sparkling eyes, which held nothing but his entire love galaxy.

Soon Taehyung extended his hand for Jeongguk to hold and uttered, "Allow me to escort you, my highness." Again, the younger could not help but laugh at his Hyungie's antics. The ravenette never failed to treat him as the king he was. Though for Taehyung, the brunette was more like the queen of his heart, and we could keep that a secret from Jeongguk, right?

"Yes, please, my dearest!" With that, Jeongguk put his hands in the older's who gently gripped it and took him all along the bridge to the table. The ravenette then pulled out a chair for the younger and soon settled down on his own once Jeongguk took his place.

The brunette was happy to see all his favorite foods on the table, and he was not surprised about it. He knew the older could do anything for him and cooking food for him was just a mere thing for the ravenette.

"Wow, Hyungie. All my favorites! Now, this is crazy! What are you up to today, huh?" Jeongguk asked while wiggling his eyebrows with a naughty smile playing on his lips.

"Well, maybe end our friendship. So all this as compensation, who knows? It might be anything," Taehyung replied playfully and soon his collar got grabbed by the younger.

"Dare to do so, and you will see the worst of the world. I would give up the world but you, whether you want or not. You are MY Hyungie. And would always remain mine." Jeongguk, with his husky voice, warned the older who could swear he was terrified. His Bun was being the wild bunny he was and it was truly a hot scene to witness. He always liked the possessiveness of the younger over him.

"Woah, chill down, my wild bunny. I was kidding. Rather I should be the one to get mad at you like that. As you are the one who is going far from me. Not me from you, sweetie." The ravenette reasoned, and soon Jeongguk's lips formed a pout as he let go of the other's collar. Who would believe that the male was being rowdy minutes ago?

"Hyungie, it's not like I did not want to inform you or something. It all just happened too fast and all, I couldn't do anything. But please, dun be angwy with me, pwease?" And Taehyung yet again melted for his Angel. What could he do? The younger one was being so adorable. Thus, yeah.

"Okay, okay, now let's eat the food. It's getting cold already." With that being said, Taehyung started to serve the food, and soon both dived into the meals; the ravenette occasionally feeding the younger who enjoyed the care of his Hyungie too much. Slow music was being played in the background once Taehyung signaled Sandy to do so, who was away from the cute friend's duo, watching their sweet moments.

•••

Assalamu Alaikum, everyone! How are you all? Hope you all are doing well. So yeah, here is another part. Hope you all enjoyed it. Do vote and comment, because that truly light up my mood and encourages me to write further. And the next part would have confession. So, till then stay safe and healthy. Winter is around here already. So yeah do stay warm and cold free. Take care. Have a nice day/night ahead. Allah Hafeez.

- Wolfin.