✜ㅤ──ㅤ﹙𝐜𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐭𝐞𝐫 𝟏𝟐﹚

Taehyung was awestruck to learn the entire truth. He was on cloud nine when he heard that Jeongguk also loved him for a long time and of course for the fact that his Angel was still his.

"Hyungie, now that you know everything. Can you please give your answer? It hurts to stay kneeling for a long time." Jeongguk whined as he was kneeling in front of the ravenette the entire time. Taehyung felt bad for the younger, but he decided to tease him a bit.

"What if I reject you? What if I say I already found the one for me in these two years of training?" Taehyung teased the younger with a smirk on his lips.

Jeongguk at first felt sad until he saw the older's smirk. He could guess what his Hyungie was up to. Well, then two could play the game. He got up, smirking as well.

He went near the older, who felt kind of turned on seeing the look of the younger, and firmly gripped his collar, "Did you forget that this Kim only belongs to a certain Kim? Do I need to remind you who owns you, Mr. Kim? Do I need to give you a punishment for teasing your Angel, Future Hubby?" Jeongguk whispered in a low and husky voice in the older's ear.

Taehyung could feel his body getting tensed under the hold of the brunette, he was a damn melted puddle of water in front of the other's possessive dominance towards him.

"Guys, let's leave from here. Or else we might have to see them losing their virginity to each other right in front of our eyes only. Let's leave, fast, fast." They heard Yashi saying and soon they left the two alone, leaving the place.

"Leave me, I wanna see live porn!" Sandy whined in his husband's hold.

"I will show you stars and take you to heaven, sweetheart. But let's not be cockblockers!" With that, Jackson dragged Sandy away from the scene.

"You are the one who needs punishment, Baby Wifey. You made me suffer a lot. 7 fucking years, that was a hell of suffering. Now time for you to suffer, soon-to-be Kim!" Taehyung whispered against the brunette's lips who became nervous and soon their lips touched.

The kiss was very slow and passionate, full of love and care. Their lips moved along each other smoothly, as if they were puzzle pieces, locked against each other perfectly. Soon, they pulled off as they needed oxygen and connected their foreheads, while smiling fondly at each other.

Soon the ravenette picked up the younger in bridal style and took him to the bedroom. "Ahh, the cotton candies!" He heard the younger whine.

"My Candy, forget the cotton candy, you are about to get the best candy soon. Get ready for it!" Saying that they ended up in the bedroom. Only God and TaeGguk knew what happened behind the closed door that night.

... Few Years Later.

A party was held for the reunion of all the trainees and military officers, as many new trainees would be joining and old ones would be leaving. Everyone was invited with their families and kids. It was Jeongguk's end of training years as well. He was excited to finally see his husband after two years. Taehyung would also attend the party as a previous trainee. Yes, they got married the very next week after Taehyung's arrival.

Soon Taehyung and his other batchmates arrived at the party looking hot and dashing as always. Jeongguk spotted his husband among the crowd, he must say despite his age, Taehyung was becoming more handsome. He saw how the young female trainees were ogling their eyes out at his husband. And oh boy, Jeongguk just could not tolerate that.

On the other hand, Taehyung also seemed to notice his baby wifey. He must admit, his love looked ravishing as always, he just could not take his eyes off of him. He saw Jeongguk coming towards him but he got occupied by some people.