22

Warning: The following content contains explicit adult themes and may not be suitable for readers under the age of 18. Viewer discretion is advised.

Camilo gently laid down Natasha. He quickly went to the restroom to change his clothes. Upon returning, he was surprised to cover his eyes when he saw Natasha undressing her clothes.

"Come on, let's create our own story, just like Danica and Janine," Natasha said, approaching Camilo. Camilo turned around and searched for Natasha's clothes, but Natasha touched Camilo's shoulder, stopping him, and swallowed nervously.

"don't be so scared, you're always tease me" natasha whispered while natasha slowly kissed camilo's neck
camilo just swallowed because he didn't know what to do
natasha immediately removed camilo's t-shirt
so camilo immediately looked at her nervously
natasha immediately held camilo's hand
once placed on her chest, camilo immediately touched natasha's cheek and he smiled

"If you desire that my mi amor i will give it to you" camilo said, he kiss natasha passionately while rooming his hand over her body, he break the kiss and camilo slowly kissed natasha down the neck

"Ah, that's right my love" natasha said while moaning softly they lay down on the bed the two immediately kissed and took off the rest of their clothes

Camilo immediately pinned Natasha's wrists above her head while licking Natasha's nipples, causing Natasha's back to arch in pleasure.

"C-camilo" she moan softly while camilo slowly getting down in her stomach and spreading her legs wide, camilo smirk when he saw natasha wetness.

Camilo didn't not waste a time he immediately flick his tongue in natasha clit while his two fingers joining too, he curled his two fingers and move rough while his tongue flick faster.

"A-Ah fuck" she moan louder while her back arche, camilo gripping natasha thighs tight and drinking all natasha essence

"I-im gonna cum" she wait while her legs tremble because of pleasure and then she cum in camilo fingers and mouth, camilo withdraw his two fingers and lick it.

"Bend over" camilo command so natasha immediately obey camilo, she bend over Present her ass.

Camilo smirk and spank her ass and without warning, camilo pushing his self in natasha entrance he growl when he feel the tight.

"Oh fuck" he growl and start moving rough while holding natasha hip.

Both of them moaning and gasping the air the scent of sex lingering in the room.

✭ ✭ ✭ ✭

KINABUKASAN

Natasha point of view

Masakit na nga ang ulo ko pati ba naman katawan ko
Agad akong napaupo at napatingin ako sa gilid ko kase may amusal na nakakain at may note pa kaya't binuksan ko yun

Note:

Sé que estabas cansado anoche, así que no actúes primero.
te hice el desayuno mi amor(I know you were tired last night so don't do anything first I made you breakfast, my love)

Agad kong inalala yung kagabi at halos mamula na ako sa nanyari kagabi, napakawild ni camilo! Napapakagat ako sa labi ko habang kinikilig at inaalala ang kagabi.