03

Everyone who visited earlier has already left, but Camilo and Dolores are still drinking. We decided to go upstairs with Mirabel. As we were going up, I glanced back at Camilo and noticed him removing his blanket and unbuttoning one of the buttons on his t-shirt. I swallowed nervously.

Napakalakas ng karisma niya sakin halos hindi din siya mawala sa isip ko kaganina at halos hindi ko matigilan na tumitig sakanya.

"Ate Natasha!" Antonio called out, and we looked at him. His room was open, so we entered while holding Antonio's storybook.

"Can you tell me a story?" Antonio asked, and I smiled. We all sat on his bed, and I placed him on my lap, resting his head on my chest, while holding the storybook he wanted me to read.

"One day, a Tiger caught a Wolf in the forest. The fierce Tiger was about to eat its catch when the Wolf raised its neck and said, 'Wait, wait. Did you know that the Gods have proclaimed me as the King of the Forest?'" As I was telling the story, I kept looking at Dolores, who was also listening.
I also noticed Antonio's pets listening attentively.

Napakaganda dito sa kwarto ni antonio dahil may mga animal na kaya niyang kontrolin

" 'You? King of the Animals?" the Tiger said in disbelief. 'If you don't believe me, come with me and let's walk through the entire forest. You'll see that everyone is only afraid when they see me!' The Tiger couldn't determine whether to believe the Wolf's words or not. The arrogant Wolf walked in front of the Tiger. When the Wolf invited the Tiger to roam the forest, it obediently followed"
As I continued the story, it wasn't finished yet when I suddenly noticed someone at the door.

I looked and saw Camilo. He leaned against the door, smiling as he looked at us. He doesn't seem drunk, huh?
But his buttons on the t-shirt were still undone. He immediately approached us with a smile on his face, placing both hands behind his hair.

"Alright, go to sleep now. I'll take care of telling Antonio the story," he said, so I looked at Antonio, but he was already asleep.
I was about to lift him to lay him down, pero kaagad na hinawakan ni camilo ang kamay ko at saka ngumiti upang kunin si antonio sa bisig ko at siya na ang nagbuhat at dahan dahan na nilagay si antonia sa kama niya at nilagyan na ni camilo nang kumot si antonio
Then we immediately left Antonio's room. Camilo switched off the light and followed us outside.

✭ ✭ ✭ ✭

As soon as he stepped out, he immediately embraced Dolores.
"Shit Camilo amoy alak ka ang tapang, You smell like papi," Dolores said teasingly, causing Camilo to look at her and she lightly hit him.

When we went downstairs, I helped them clean up.
While I was helping them, I felt someone staring at me, so I glanced at Camilo. And it turned out he was the one looking at me.

He was sitting, with one hand placed on the chair, and he was looking at me seriously with two buttons of his shirt undone, so I quickly averted my gaze.

After we finished cleaning up, we went to the river. Of course, I just followed them, not knowing what to remember since I just arrived here.

I don't know why, but I felt nervous, as if someone was following us. Dolores suddenly stopped, so we also stopped. Maybe she also heard someone following us.

"Is there a problem, my sister?" Camilo said in a seductive voice. I looked around, and I felt that Camilo and Dolores were also looking in the same direction where Dolores and I were looking.