Chapter 15: Courting Partner

Omniscient's P.O.V

While walking on their way home Britney noticed that their is something bothering Ryan.

"Is there something wrong?" Britney asked

But Ryan didn't answer because he didn't noticed it.

"Hello! Ryan!" Still no answer.

Then she pokes Ryan

"What?!" He retorts

"You seem so pre-occupied, I am talking to you here and you didn't even noticed it, so I am going to repeat again, is there something wrong? What's bothering you?"

"Nothing"

"Huh? Really?" Brit

"Fine fine!, Earlier after the performance I whispered something to her"

"What is it?"

"But after that I answered her, she whispered to me and said what I did was embarrasing but for me there's no embarrasing moments when it comes to her and then after what she said I answered her that she's not worth embarrasing for and that we all love her and that I"

"And you supposed to tell her that you love her?"

"Ughh I don't know"

"Ughh Ryan why do you have doubts about your feelings, are you scared that she's going to reject you?"

"Uhmm yes I mean no I mean I'm not sure"

Then Britney just laughs.....

"What?"

"If you only know"

"Huh? I don't get it"

"Why don't you just try it, or what do you know maybe she likes you"

"Christina liking me? That is the most impossible things that going to happen"

"Pssh boys, you should at least give it a try"

"Ughh I don't know"

"What would you expect? That she's going to make the first move? Oh come on Ryan, you're the guy you should be the one who's making things"

"Well it's not that and I know that but what if she doesn't appreciate what I'm doing?"

"Are you Christina? Do you know how she feels? What's running through her mind? You are over reacting I'm sure she will appreciate it 'cause your going to put some effort to it and every girls like how boys put an effort into them, so I'm sure even though she doesn't feel the love YET, I'm sure it will have a big factor to her"

"Thankyou for that and I do need your help"

"I knew that! And I know exactly what kind of help you want"

"Thanks Brit!"

"Don't mention it"

Then they've reached their homes.

"See ya tommorow COURTING PARTNER" Ryan

"Hahaha ok tommorow COURTING PARTNER"

Then they seperate ways and go home.

Britney's P.O.V

"So how was your day?" mom asked

"It was great! Ryan confessed something"

"What?"

"She likes Christina"

"That doesn't sound surprising"