3.

Uhhh okay? I walked off to the kitchen since I had nothing better to do - whilst snooping around to see if anyone I knew was there.

Well anyways I soon reached the kitchen to see the dark haired me from earlier, Sero¿ I think smoking a blunt.

"Holy fuck he's fit-" I subconsciously spoke out loud slapping my mouth a little too late. He looked at me up and down before chuckling.

"want to hit a zoot?" He questioned removing the zoot from his mouth and lifting my chin, I nodded as a reply and parted my lips.

He put the zoot in my mouth whilst staring straight into my eyes, I took a hit before breathing the smoke out.

"buena niña~" he lowly chuckled, even his voice was deep dark and sexy. Everything about him was.

"What does that mean?" I inquisitively asked and he shrugged with a small smirk plastered on his face.

"My names Sero and yours?" He asked as he himself took a hit for the blunt. I know your name is Sero...

"If you tell me what you said before I'll tell you my name," I slightly challenged him, in which, he raised his eyebrow to.

He stepped closer to me but I didn't step back and the proximity was close and the sexual tension was over the roof.

He grabbed my waist and chin making me look right up at him. Something was definitely purring...

"I guess your name is now a mystery ma-"

"KIRI SAID NO FUCKING IN THE KITCHEN!"

I turned around to see Deku and both of our eyes widened. Sero stepped away from me and I took that as an opportunity to go hug Deku.

"I knew you'd be here you actual slave!" I exclaimed whilst squeezed him in a tight bear hug.

"Sorry to cock block you sister kiri told me to just come here and yell that..." He informed me 'guilty' written all over his face.

"Wait you two are siblings-?" Sero questioned - low-key ease dropping into our conversation. We both shook our heads.

"We are like siblings to each other but we're just best-friends!" I explained to him and he took a sigh.

Wait? Is he relieved-?
Ain't no way we just met.

"Y'all we finna play truth or dare everyone at the lounge!" Some adorable pikachu looking boy yelled.

We all headed over and sat down at the lounge. I sat next to Mina and Deku as they were the two people I was closest with.

There was a bunch of truths and Dares, yet I still had to be asked though a name popped up that intrigued me.

"SMILEY LOOKING BITCH TRUTH OR DARE?" Some blonde hot headed boy asked Sero.

"Truth." He obnoxiously smirked at the boy to piss him off. The blonde boy kept on yelling about how he was being boring or whatever but he finally thought of a question.

"How many girls are you talking to right now?" The spiky head evilly giggled and the whole place went quiet.

Please don't be a hoe.

Please don't be a whore.

Don't give an ick.

"Is it Bad if I say roughly above twenty...?"