Maurice

"Girl, how are you even able to stand anymore?" Maya breathed in deeply, looking as if she was exhausted just by thinking about Y/N's current schedule. It was Saturday evening, and they were sitting in Y/N's living room, enjoying a good glass of wine. Well, at least Y/N and Maya were. And it was their third glass each actually. Lynn had had her one glass for good will and support before she switched to her beloved Sprite.

"I'd be on the floor crying down to Satan to finally take me because hell couldn't be worse than this life."

Maya dramatically threw her head back and closed her eyes. Over the short time Y/N had known Maya and Lynn, she had learnt that Maya liked to be kind of melodramatic when expressing her thoughts about something. Especially if she disliked something. According to Maya herself she was just talking facts and not exaggerating anything.

Y/N had also learnt that Maya wasn't at all the type to have a fully packed day.

Getting up at 4 in the morning to work from 5 to 10; Y/N had to cut her hours at the bakery due to her schedule at Just Dance, and then attending classes at college, to then getting to your other workplace and work again until around 10pm was, to quote Maya, 'Not even hell but a room full of old white cis straight men. The absolute worst place anyone could ever find themselves at.' Another fact of course.

Maya wasn't lazy, she just liked to have time to at least breathe, which apparently Y/N hadn't.

Maya wasn't completely wrong. It's been only a week since Y/N had started at Just Dance and she was already exhausted. A lot more than she had been when she had worked three jobs and spent every second of her free time practicing with Hoseok and Jimin.

She was still endlessly grateful to them. She wouldn't have made it into Just Dance if it hadn't been for them. As much as she wanted to deny it, Y/N really missed them. Jimin still came to see her at least twice a week. And he had started to talk to her again, which didn't help her much with not missing them anymore. Y/N had become a pro when it came to ignoring Jimin. There were some days when she was extremely exhausted and extremely emotional, that she had been very close to run up to him, throw her arms around him and cry onto his shoulder until there were no tears left to cry.

Y/N didn't though. She had held herself together. She had broken down enough times because of stupid Hoseok. She wouldn't anymore and especially not in front of Jimin or anyone close to Hoseok. Y/N was done with it. Done with still crying over him. Still missing him. Still dreaming of him. He didn't deserve that. Y/N was much better now, and it was all thanks to Maya and Lynn. Those two absolutely weird women, who had found her and pulled her out of her misery.

That's right. They deserved her attention. Not stupid Hoseok.

Y/N almost flinched when she snapped out of her thoughts and found Maya's face so close to hers that it would definitely end up in a hot make-out session if they were in a fanfiction. Not that Y/N read fanfictions. Definitely not about BTS. Obviously not. Yes.

"You're not going to kiss me, are you?" Y/N asked Maya, who kept staring at Y/N for a moment before she answered. "Depends. Was a useless guy named Hoseok the reason for you zoning out on us like that? Because in that case I'm not gonna kiss but smack you."

"Only partly." Y/N answered after hesitating and thinking her words through. Because one thing she was certain of was that Maya would actually hit her. "I was thinking about Jimin and you guys as well." She quickly added since she could already feel it in the aura surrounding Maya. Her friend's mind was already preparing the attack.

"What a shame we only got to know you after you and Hoseok broke up. Not gonna lie, I would have been absolutely down to make out with that Taehyung guy."