Part 14

weems looked really upset. I guess getting yelled at was her weakness I gripped Nicole and just threw her she fell a crack could hear on the wall. "Leave her alone." I said she groaned and stood up she came running towards me I grabbed her and s starting spinning her and threw her she groaned as she hit the next wall. "You'll see y/n." She said leaving I laughed as I turned around to weems shocked "so that's what you can do huh?" She said "yeah." I said she smiled I came over and sat on her lap I kissed her I put my arms around her neck and kissed her neck. She stood up keeping me on her waist we walked towards the door that leaded to a part of the building nobody would find. It's her inner closet like inner I believe they can't hear us.

It was clean and had a carpet floor a few chairs and a bed I'm guessing this is the secret room. She sat me on the bed I opened my legs and leaned back on my arms. She kissed me "mm.."'I went as she started getting rougher and making me wetter. She pulled me closer to her we started kissing some more it's like we can't pull away.

She moved her fingers around my thighs as we stayed kissing I opened my mouth to moan and she allowed her tongue to go right inside I moaned more and more. "I can feel your wetness.." she said as her hand stayed on my women area. she's never been like this before in bed but I'm here for it. she was teasing me my eyes flickered as I felt her hand rub against me. "don't tease me." I said she smiled and kissed me as she continued I moaned when I felt her hand inside of my underwear and she started circling around my women's area. "fuck.." I breathed out she kneeled down and started you know eating my out I moaned so loud. "Fuck-" "ouh.." I moaned she removed her mouth and started fingering me. What made her like this? but I'm okay with it.

She took her fingers out. "Open your mouth for me." She said I did that and she put her fingers in my mouth. "Good girl." She said she's never said that before I smiled she put my panties back on for me "hey." I said she looked up to me "what made you like this tonight" I asked she smiled "you." She said I smiled she climbed on the bed and saw with me. I like the hideout we have she pulled me closer to her I felt comfortable. We both fell asleep.

Few hours later pookie

I sat up and weems was gone I yawned I couldn't look at the time I didn't have anything on me I walked towards the door and walked in I saw the Addams family sitting talking with weems. Weems looked at me as I'm in my black laced panties in a crop. Wednesday was here too. everyone eyes widened shit. "Uhm." mortica said clearing her throat Wednesday looked at me "y/n?" She said I slowly walked back weems sighed I didn't care at this point I want to sit on my girlfriends lap. but I can't ugh. I walked out not giving a fuck I grabbed weems blanket and wrapped it around me as I stood behind her desk. "Well it was lovely talking with all of you." Weems said as mortica and Gomez left "so.." Wednesday said

"It's exactly what you're thinking." I said yawning "okay then." She said she didn't care. "Don't tell anyone yet tho." I said she nodded okay and left I turned to weems "well." She said she got up and locked the door and came back she looked at me as she sat down. I was feeling weird like I wanted her to do things to me. I've never been this intimate with someone. I was horny. I can't even lie. "sit down." She said I sat on her lap she smiled she put her hands around my waist she turned to the front of her desk having me leaned against it. She rubbed my back I groaned she kept her hand on my area as she finished a few things on her computer "im horny" I said her eyes widened "I didn't except that." She said I laughed "no but seriously." I said she smiled and stood up I turned around to the tall lady looking down at me with a different type of eyes.

"Y/n." She said "what.." I said "tell me what you need." I swallowed hard. "Y..you?" I said she smiled and sat me on her desk she kissed my neck "later tonight." She said in my ear I groaned she was teasing again. "Enough teasing." I said "oh I can't help it." She said as she sat back down. I guess I have to accept that she will be teasing me overtime even when I need her to take me at the most. "I'm gonna get some new clothing." I said leaving her office I went upstairs and about to walk in my dorm.

"I think I like her." I heard a voice say. "You can't. She's dating someone." I heard another voice say "but she gets mad at me a lot and I don't know what to do." The other voice say "y/n isn't a mad mean person she just gets upset." I heard the voice say "oh don't worry. I know." The voice said "so." The other said "you can tell her just watch whatever." The next said I slowly backed away and went downstairs yes I'm walking around the building in my panties nobody cares. it was to hot anyway I walked in the library another girl likes me? I didn't care. I only want weems I was taken out of my thought by a voice.

"Y/n." Nicole said coming towards me "hi." I said she looked me up and down I folded my arms "that's a way to walk around." She said "it's just a little hot." I said she nodded "im sorry about earlier." She said "it's okay." I said she shook my hand I smiled I could notice the blush that formed on her face. I don't wanna believe Nicole likes me.

"I have to go." I said leaving she nodded I ran to weems office and went inside I locked the door and walked over to her "what's wrong?" She asked "Nicole." I said she arched her brow "she has a crush on me not you." I said weems eyes widened. No way we're going through this again. "Okay." She said "you don't want her tho right?" She asked "no no I don't." I said she smiled she gave me a kiss I kissed her back. We heard a few knocks at the door I ran over and unlocked it. It was Enid and Wednesday I let them come in. "Nicole." Wednesday said "she likes y/n." I nodded "I know." I said "and I always know about you and Mrs.weems." Enid said excited I smiled they sat down in the chairs I sat on weems desk "don't let this drama start up." She said to us we nodded okay "we won't." I said looking at Wednesday and Enid they nodded "your my 3 best right now despite the trouble y/n and Wednesday get in." She said "but. You know what to do." She looked at us i nodded "well." I said getting down "let's do this." I said Wednesday and Enid went to get new clothes I sat on weems lap and put my arms around her I kissed her neck and sucked on it she smiled I got off "do what you gotta do." She said I nodded "good girl." She said I smiled as I walked away I could feel her eyes checking me out "don't stare to long." I said before leaving she laughed.

Now to deal with Nicole.