Part 4/?

Sure enough, Kirishima was nearby, standing with Kaminari, Ojiro, Sero, Sato, and Mineta.

"It looks like they're getting ready to eat something,"

"You've got a sneaky look in your eyes, Tabeta…"

"C'mon I just wanna say hi. Please?"

"Okay! I can’t say no to that face-“ Deku led her through the crowds to their friends.

"Hey guys!" Tabeta greeted. "Whatcha doin?"

"Hey you two!!"

"We were about to try this weird food challenge thing!"

"They're mochi but they're supposed to be really spicy!"

"You guys in?!"

"Well, um, I don't know. I'm pretty full actually-"

"I wanna try!" Tabeta volunteered.

"That's the spirit!" Kiri handed her one of the mochi balls. "Here, you can share with Midoriya!”

Everyone grabbed their own mochi, and Tabeta held hers between herself and Deku, blushing a bit while she gazed into his large eyes. When the neko smirked suddenly, his eyes widened.

"On the count of three!" Denki announced to the group.

"Three...two...one…!"

Everyone bit into their mochi. Tabeta took a small bite from hers, then used her finger to push the rest of the mochi into Deku's mouth.

He blushed, looking surprised, before he gulped it down whole and his eyes began to water. "S-spicy!"

Tabeta had easily swallowed her small bite of mochi, and quickly offered him the remainder of the lemonade she had been carrying around since they met with Tsu and the other girls.

"Thanks-" Deku tore off the lid and chugged down the rest of the lemonade, which sloshed loudly in his belly. He finished quickly, coughing and wincing a bit at the sudden sharp pressure on his esophagus. "Well...that was certainly-" he grabbed his bloated stomach and a burp suddenly escaped from his throat.

"E-e-excuse me!"

Tabeta's face went redder than his and she hid her face behind her octopus plushie.

"Whoa, nice one!!" Kiri clapped him on the shoulder, then let out a much louder belch. "That was so manly!! Hey, we're all gonna go do those inflatable obstacle course things - you guys in??!!"

"N-no way, I'm way too full right now. Maybe another time. Have fun, though!"

"Alright, catch you guys later!!"

Deku and Tabeta finally found their empty table and sat down to relax a bit.

“Holy whoa, I'm so full...but that smile on your face was totally worth gorging myself for.”

"How is it that we ran into so many friends with food? I mean everyone we knew from our class..."

"Well, not everyone had food. We haven't seen Kacchan since we first came here. I thought for sure he'd be with Kirishima and the others, so I wonder where-"

"Hey! Damn Deku!"