Part 3/?

After a few rides on the carousel, Deku and Tabeta went off on their own again as their friends headed for the nearest and fastest roller coaster.

While they walked, Tabeta continued to sneak glances at Deku’s full stomach and couldn’t stop smiling. “I was nervous when we first got here but...I’m having so much fun!”

“I’m glad you’re having fun! Anytime spent with you is the best!” Deku smiled at her relaxed posture, and blushed when he caught her gaze dip down to his stomach again. “I don't know why you like to f-feed me and watch me eat so much, but I’ll do anything that makes you happy! I’ll...eat everything here if it means I get to see your smile.”

“S-stop, you’re making me blush…”

“Huh? But I’m just talking about eating. Y-you’re the one who keeps staring at my tummy with that cute look on your face that's making me blush!”

“Well you’re making me even more flustered! ...W-where are we going, anyway?” Tabeta asked quickly to change the subject.

“Oh! Uh, I don’t know, where do you want to go?-“

“Midoriya! Orenji!”

They turned quickly to the sound of the voice, and spotted another familiar face.

“Iida! I thought I told you not to call me by my last name.” Tabeta pouted.

“My apologies!! And a warning on the PDA!” Iida chopped the air with one hand and the other. “Anyway...I’ve been running into fellow U.A. alumni who looked like they were alone and added them to our group because that just wouldn’t do! You two should join us!”

Joining Iida were Tokoyami, Koda, Todoroki, Shinsou, and Shoji.

“Hey everyone!” Deku greeted. “We‘ll join you! If that’s okay with you, Tabeta!”

“Sure, what’re we going to do?”

“Since you like calmer rides, how about we all go on the Ferris wheel?” Deku suggested.

Everyone agreed, and Iida began to lead the way to the Ferris wheel, which was on the opposite side of the fairgrounds. On the way, Tabeta and Deku chatted with everyone and Tabeta introduced the real Shoji to her octopus plushie.

-

After the Ferris wheel, everyone got shaved ice and yakisoba, then walked around a bit while eating cotton candy. They chatted a little while before Tabeta and Deku eventually parted ways with the group.

“I’m having so much fun! What’re we gonna do next?” Tabeta was practically skipping along next to Deku while they held Shoji the octopus between them.

“I’m glad you’re having fun, kitty-cat!” Deku beamed at her. “I...I was hoping maybe we could find somewhere to sit down. I-I’m feeling pretty full, especially after eating all those snacks with Iida and the others just now. Not to mention I finished yours, too…” He took in a deep breath and rested his arms across his bloated stomach.

Tabeta shyly averted her gaze. “You don’t have to eat all that just for me, but...I...I really like it, okay?”

“It’s like I said earlier, I’ll do anything to make you smile! A-and if we can find a place to sit down, you can r-rub my tummy if you want. I know that will really make you smile!”

She quickly looked back up at him. “W-w-well yes, but I only smile because I like being close to you!”

“Oh, are you sure that’s the only reason? When you hug me, you usually end up kneading my tummy with your paw. And then your tail does that thing that means you’re happy and sometimes you start purring! It’s so cute!”

“...Y-you’re too observant, you know that?” Tabeta remarked. “Let’s go find a bench or something so you can sit.”

“Bonjour!!”

Tabeta frantically looked around to see who had called out to them, and spotted Aoyama dancing up to them through the crowds.

He greeted them with a characteristically mysterious smile.

Tabeta sniffed at the air. “What ya got there?”

“Camembert! Some delicious fromage to cleanse your palettes~” Aoyama popped a chunk of cheese into their mouths.

Deku and Tabeta both blushed as they chewed and swallowed the cheese.

“Well? Was it the fromage of your dreams?~”

“Y-yeah! It tasted pretty good. I don’t know why you insist on feeding us cheese but...oh, hey, do you wanna hang out with us Ayoma? We were going to … huh?” Deku looked around. “He’s gone already…”

Tabeta snickered. “Just like him… I wonder who we’ll run into next who has food!”

“Oh goodness, I don’t know if I could eat another bite.” Deku smiled sheepishly at her while he rubbed his tight stomach.

Tabeta’s face flushed, which made him blush.

“Oh hey, there's an empty table!"

But Tabeta wasn't looking at the table ahead of them. "Isn't that Kiri over there?"