𝕮𝖍𝖆𝖕𝖙𝖊𝖗 1 𝔸𝕓𝕠𝕦𝕥 𝕥𝕙𝕚𝕤 𝔸𝕌

(In this chapter I'm going to give you the story of this AU)

<Creator's POV>

Drew's story in this AU

There was a boy called Drew. He was born into a rich wealthy family. He has a girlfriend called Zoey. He has close friends, name Henry and Liam. But his best friend is Jake. Many people called him a bully and a heartless human but... is he? 

He was born date 11/11/2006, in British. His life was pretty ok until his age was 5. But things become slowly changed when he turned 6. His mom and dad fight because of money and family reputation. One day, as usual, his mom and dad were fighting and Drew tried to stop them, but instead, he got hit badly and that's how his trauma began.  Now, he was 8 and he moved schools because of his dad's work. Drew tried to make friends but instead, he got bully, get called names. His everyday school life was a nightmare but his life at the home has no different. At school, he got bullied and at home, he has to hear his mom and dad fighting.  

Somehow 5 years had passed like that and Drew got to move schools. His new school is called  RoseMeadow middle school. He made friends this time, called Henry and Liam. He didn't want to get bullied like the last time, so he become a bully. He became a bully, and he bullied the music club. He didn't want to bully them, he was jealous of them and he doesn't have a choice but to be a bully. So the years passed and Drew made a lot of friends, but his issue with his family just become worst. He felt lonely and depressed. He started to cut himself in the arm sometimes when he had issues with his family. 

And so on, he turned 16. It was just a normal day for Drew, but suddenly he saw a blonde pink (or is it orange? lol) hair boy, sitting alone. Drew felt pity for him, so he started to talk to him. "Hey," he started. "Oh, h-hi!" said the blonde pink(?) hair boy, feeling a little nervous and scared. "My name's Drew! I see you sitting alone here," said Drew. "Oh uh..yea.." said the blonde pink(?) hair boy. "Well, are you interested in Gacha Switch?" asked Drew. "Uh.. yea!" said the blonde pink(?) hair boy. "Well do you want to see them?" asked Drew,  "Well sure I'll love to," the blonde-pink (?) hair boy. "Cool! meet me after school?" said Drew, "sure. Oh btw what was your name again?" asked the blonde pink(?) hair boy. "Drew," said Drew, "then what's your name?". "Nice.. oh my name? My name is Jake!" said Jake. " Cool, then meet me after school Jake, see ya!" said Drew as he walk away.  "Yea see you too.."  So that's how Jake and Drew's friendship started. Jake and Drew become best friends, they hang out often and play Gacha Switch. That's how Henry, Liam, Drew, and Jake become homies (well Liam, Henry, and Jake met each other after school but I'm too lazy to make it TvT).

Jake's story in this AU

There was a boy name Jake. He was born into a happy family. He has close friends, name Henry and Liam. But his best friend is Drew. He has a passion for singing but he got bullied because of it. They called him a freak for having a passion for singing. He is one of the most popular students in his school. 

He was born date 3/8/2006, in British. His life was good until he got bullied in school started when he was 10 years old. He got bullied because of having passion for singing. He becomes a loner, gets called names, and gets bullied. But thankfully, his family loved him and take care of him. He has a father, a mother, and a little brother. His school life was such a nightmare until there was a boy called Drew talked to him. It was when he was 16. Drew introduced his friends called Liam and Henry. Jake and Drew become best friends ever since. Sometimes Jake vents to Drew and Drew did the same. They hang out often. 

(Just some information)

Jake had a feeling for Drew since their freshman year. He thinks something sus(🤨📸) about Drew after freshman year.

Drew had a feeling for Jake since he lost feeling for Zoey. (Idk exactly when Drew lost feeling for Zoey but oh well👹😩)

Zoey and Drew started to date each other when they were 15 years old.

Drew's sexuality is bi and the Jake's  homosexual💅💅

Zoey is straight, and Lia is as well 🙃

All of the members are straight except ofc💅 Zander and Luke 💘

Liam is gay and Henry is pan 👁️👄👁️

The story of Liam and Henry's backstory is original/the same as from the original show

Same as, The music club, their backstory are the same.

(Ofc not because I'm lazy to make them a backstory 💅totally😩)

🅂🄴🄴 🅈🄾🅄 🄸🄽 🄽🄴🅇🅃 🄲🄷🄰🄿🅃🄴🅁 🅄🅆🅄

Sorry if there is some grammar problem and some nonsense talking :'D