Sleeping With You

Main ship: Tanjirou x Kanao (Kimetsu No Yaiba)

The time on the black and green checkered square alarm clock on the bedside table was 7:30AM, and Tanjirou still not wake up from his sleep yet. It's weekend, and that means Tanjirou doesn't need to go school today.

As Tanjirou slowly opened his eyes, the first thing he saw was Kanao sleeping next to him.

Much to the hanafuda boy's shock.

"Ka-kanao!?"

Tanjirou's eyes glanced towards the sleeping cutie. Since when Kanao ended up in his bedroom anyway?

Kanao's adopted parents were going outstation for three days, Kanae went to a hiking trip with the other teachers while Aoi was visiting her cousin in neighbouring town. Kanao and Shinobu were so lucky that Tanjirou's family allowed them to stay at their house for a while.

Kanao must have been sneaked inside Tanjirou's when Shinobu was asleep. Tanjirou was still feeling sleepy, but if any of his siblings caught him sleeping with Kanao, he would be in trouble.

Maybe he can sleep on the floor. He just need to take out the futon from the closet first.

"Tanjirou"

However, as Tanjirou almost rose up from the bed, Kanao's hands quickly grabbed his arm.

"Kanao?"

"Just stay here, please?" Kanao said half-asleep. "I want to cuddle with you"

Tanjirou was unsure if he should say no to Kanao's plea.

"Kanao...actually..."

Kanao's eyes glanced at him.

"It wouldn't be good if my siblings or Shinobu watching us sleep together" Tanjirou's face was blushed.

Out of sudden, Kanao quickly crawled on top of him, resting her head on his chest.

"K-kanao?"

"Let them be, I just want to sleep with you" Kanao said.

Looks like Tanjirou couldn't resist Kanao anymore. Happily closed his eyes, Tanjirou wrapped his arms around her upper torso.

...

One hour has passed, and someone just opened Tanjirou's bedroom door. It was Takeo, Tanjirou's younger brother.

"Nii-san, are you alrea-"

Takeo's eyes widened as he watched Tanjirou and Kanao sleeping together.

"Well...never mind..." Takeo slowly closed the door.

When Shinobu asked Takeo about Kanao's whereabouts, the young boy just shooked his head silently.