Yesterday

Main ship: Tanjirou x Kanao (Kimetsu no Yaiba)

"Nee-san, stop it!" Kanao felt annoyed as her foster older sisters kept teasing her non-stop.

"Ahahahahaha!" Kanae and Shinobu only responded with a laugh. The three of them now were on their way to school.

"Ara ara Kanao, do you still embarrassed from what are you doing with your boyfriend yesterday?" Shinobu asked in a teasing manner.

"Shinobu, you bad girl! You're interrupting their time!" Kanae scolded with a playful manner.

"But I can't simply turn my face away when I saw them doing lovely things!" Shinobu replied with a smile.

"Hmmph!" Kanao turned her blushed face away in embarrassment.

Well, speaking about yesterday...

(Flashback)

Shinobu was heading towards Kanao's bedroom as she had recently walked away from the kitchen.

"Kanao!"

However, when Shinobu opened the bedroom door, she wasn't expected to saw this in the first place.

She spotted Tanjirou and Kanao together on the bed, played a pocky game. Both of their face reddened when Shinobu was staring at the lovebirds.

"Oops! Looks like I've came in wrong time!" Shinobu gave a teasing smile.

(End of flashback)

"Kanao?"

Kanao slowly turned her eyes towards her sisters.

"You don't have to be mad about yesterday" Shinobu smiled. "Because Tanjirou-kun is the best candidate to become our brother-in-law!"

Kanao puffed out her cheeks as Kanae and Shinobu resumed their laugh.