Cute

Main ship: Inosuke x Aoi (Kimetsu no Yaiba)

Aoi had her ankle sprained during the P.E. class earlier. Inosuke had to carry her on his back since she couldn't walk. Well, she was embarrased when everyone see them like this, but she don't have any other choice either.

Aoi turned her eyes and silently stared at him, but when Inosuke glanced at her, she quickly turned her face away in embarrassment.

"You eyes kept staring at me, Aoko" Inosuke grinned.

"No, I'm not" Aoi denied.

"Yes, you did"

"I'm just looking at the cat over there"

Both of them then looked at a Persian cat who sat on the white wall.

"Meow!" The cat meowed.

Soon, Inosuke just got something in his mind. Aoi was curious why Inosuke smirked alone.

"Alright, between me and the cat..."

"Aoi was waiting for Inosuke to speak.

"Which one is cuter?"

Aoi was stunned by Inosuke's question. Her face was deeply blushed, did Inosuke just intended to tease her? She knows Inosuke can be described as a pretty boy but...yeah, she was very shy to confess her own feelings.

"Aokoooooo?"

Aoi shyly rolled her eyes. Should she answer it?

"Well, it's..."

Aoi felt like she'll faint from embarrassment.

"Bo...both of you?"

Inosuke just chuckled at her reaction, making the girl puffed her face.

"What's so funny?" Aoi pouted.

"Looks like you're too shy to say it, right?"

Aoi was stunned, again. Why Inosuke had to tease her like this?

"Anyway, the cat is cute too, just like you, Aoko"

"Don't say it! I'm not cute!"

"You're cute even if you says no"

"Hmmph!" Aoi huffed in embarrassment.

The sounds of thunder suddenly echoed in the sky. It looks like the rainfall was around the corner.

"Good, now the rain is coming" Aoi sighed.

"Want to stay at my house, Anko?" Inosuke suggested.

Aoi was hesitant at first, but she couldn't say no to her crush's offer either.

"Fine" Aoi replied with blushed face.

Inosuke is troublesome sometimes, but for Aoi, he's a special person for her. Aoi loves him, and never she could deny her own feelings.