Drama

We laid out in the sun occasionally taking a dip in the pool to cool off.  It was nice, but I couldn't keep my mind off of next year.  I was excited but nervous for school to start we were in high school and we were going to be seniors next year.  I know I have been in high school for a while now but I was so anxious for next year maybe because well you know after next year was college.  I haven't really had a boyfriend maybe one time in seventh grade, but that was just middle school.  My friend Kacy has a boyfriend so I'm suprised shes hanging out with me this summer rather than her boyfriend, Ethan.  Well don't get me wrong she still hangs out with him over summer just not as much as her and I do.  Ethan is really nice and if he wasn't trust me I'd kick his ass.  So back to what I was talking about high school and drama.  Gosh how I hate drama I try my best to stay out of the loop and not get sucked in, but its hard I'm a teenage girl in high school and high school is practically drama. Not like the acting drama, but the drama queens.  So you know what the drama is like, like when someones heart gets broken or someone wore the same outfit and one of them thinks she looks better and they get in this huge argument.  Well theres this one girl Jessica and her 'team of sluts' haha how I love calling them that.  She is the drama queen at our school and shes always making rumors about people.  So far I have not been in one of those rumors THANK GOD!  Well you never know theres always next year.  Well off this negativity I'll tell you about who I hang out with. There is Ethan (Kacy's boyfriend), Kacy(my/Jonnie's bff), Lola (another friend in the group), Emma/M (another friend), Noah (another friend and my crush), Andrew (another friend) and Ryan and his gf Abby (more friends).  Then there is the mean girls Jessica, Chloe and Vanessa.  

"Hey you ok?"  Kacy asked.

"Oh yeah I'm fine just thinking about next year."

"Hey so I was thinking I really want to hook you and Noah up since you like him and all.  Plus then we can double date."

"Thats the thing trust me I would love that, its just that I don't want to ruin our friendship you know?"

"Yeah I understand, but sooner or later hes going to notice that when you guys are together you're always drooling over him."  She laughed.  I stuck my tongue out at her and punched her in the arm.

"I do not!"  We both laughed.