My Wallpaper

Jonnie's POV

I look into his beautiful piercing blue eyes and long lucious hair and he leans over and-

BEEP BEEP BEEP BEEP

"NOT NOW!!"  i say groaning and roll over and hit the snooze button.  I rub the sleep out of my eyes and stretch. "YAWN."  I get up and look for something to wear.  I find a cute pair of jean shorts, a top with lace on the sleeves and had colorful flowers and was tied in the front, and my white vans. Then I ate some breakfast and grabbed lunch money and I brushed my teeth. I put on a little mascara and some lip gloss and then headed off to get Kacy.   

"Hey!"  Kacy said walking up to the car.

"Hi."  I said yawning.  I hated waking up early to go to school it just wasn't my thing.  I wasn't a morning person.  She buckled her seat belt and we headed off.  We got to school a little early and hung out with our group of friends.  I was suprised not to find Noah he was usually earlier than I was so I texted him.

Me: hey where r u?

He didn't respond which was weird because he was always on his phone, but he was probably just running late we all do sometimes.  I turned around to see Jessica, Chloe and Vanessa pointing at me and whispering.  When I took another look I saw Noah over there I wasn't quite sure why though.  I waved over to him.

"Noah!"  I yelled over.  He waved and walked over to me.  He seemed kind of timid.

"Hi Jonnie."  He said.  It was weird he never called my Jonnie.

"Hi." I said trying not to notice that he called me Jonnie.  "I don't mean to bother you, but why were you over there with Jessica and them?"

"Oh they just wanted to tell me something I guess.  I don't really know."

"Oh ok well-"  My sentence got cut off by the bell.  I walked to class with Kacy like I normally did.

"Oh aren't you that girl I ran into yesterday? Ummm Jonnie I think it is.  Right?"  I turned around to see Jessica and her back up crew.

"Oh yeah sorry about that."  I said trying to act cool about it.

"Yeah see I was just talking to my friends here and they said you like Noah."  She said with an evil grin. I was speechless but i just shrugged my shoulders.

"Well were pretty sure you do and we heard what you did to your room."  The other two laugh.  I look at them confused.

"Do we have to tell you?  Haha.  Well we found that you have pictures of Noah all over your room covering every wall and you have love diaries about him.  You are soo weird."  She said with a grin across her face.  That was it i clenched my fist, but I knew I shouldn't so I released my clench and tried to stay cool.  So I just rolled my eyes and turned around.

"Hey don't worry about it just talk to Noah I bet he'll understand,"  Kacy said.  I took her advice, but I never got the chance to ask him he was either off doing other stuff or hanging out with the other guys and I don't sit by him so it was really hard.  After the bell rang for the last class I searched for Noah.  I finally found him in a crowd full of his friends.

"Hey Noah!"  I called over to him.  He turned around and walked over to me.

"Oh hi Jonnie." He said.

"I need to talk to you.  What Jessica and the others said it wasn't true I promise don't let them get to your head."

"Trust me Jonnie I like you as a friend, but I don't know what to believe anymore.  They showed me pictures of the whole thing Jonnie."  He said.  I was in shock he would believe them over me?!  How could he, that was such a dick move on his part.  I mean come on we have been friends since middle school.

"Ok, Noah you know what think what you want.  I hope you have common sense and listen to your friend instead of the person that talks bad about you."  I said heart broken and left.  A tear rolled down my check and I ran to Kacy.

"Oh no.  Jonnie whats wrong?"  Kacy asked with worry in her eyes.

"He didn't listen to me.  He believes Jessica."  I said and another tear rolled down my cheek.  It was like loosing a best friend and they wont believe you no matter what you say.  I was so fustrated and sad I couldn't think straight.  Kacy drove for me I just needed to sit down and clear my mind.  I hated him for what he did and I feel like I could never forgive him, but theres also this pinch of hurt in my heart because I lost my best friend and my crush in one day.