𝚌𝚑𝚊𝚙𝚝𝚎𝚛 𝚘𝚗𝚎

"chapter one: the vanishing of will byers"

part one

outfit for chapter^^^^

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The screen lights up with the words,

November 6th, 1983

Hawkins, Indiana

Showing the Hawkins National Laboratory making El tense.

The door exploded open to show a scientist running terrified around a corridor. As he arrives at a elevator he hears a noise and looks up just to be yanked above as the screen goes off.

"What the hell?" Sirius asks confused and worried as this is the same town his godaughter lives in.

The screen turns back on to show a young girl at a door waiting.

As she waits the door opens to be a blonde woman in her 30s, Karen Wheeler.

"It's me." Karen says excited as her daughter nods.

"Hello Mrs. Wheeler I am here to pick up Dustin." she says with a smile, it is Elizabeth Henderson.

"Of course sweetheart he is in the basement with the boys." the kind woman says letting her in.

"Still? Hasn't it been hours?" Lizzie questions.

"You know how those boys are, I already told them to finish up so they should be almost done." Karen says in response.

"Good point and thank you." She says walking down some stairs to hear the boys still doing their campaign.

"Something is coming. Something hungry for blood, It is almost here. What is it?." She hears a young boy named Mike Wheeler say.

"It is you Mike." El says making him smile at her.

The camera pans around to show the boys sitting around the table. A grip map is shown on the table in front of them with snacks and drinks laid around.

Mike Wheeler, 12, the 'dungeon master' is shown talking.

"A shadow grows on the wall behind you, swallowing you in darkness. It is almost here. - What is it?" He says slowly.

Hearing the talk about D&D makes Eddie sit up excited making his 'best friend' smile fondly at him.

 "ITS THE DEMOGORGON!" Lizzie yells from the top of the staircase making them all scream and jump.

"The fact you were right is scary." Steve says to her making her nod agreeing with him.

"Its thankfully just Lizzie, continue." Dustin says still breathing heavily.

"Now y'all can finish this after school tomorrow children, I have a date with my bed in 30 minutes." She says rolling her eyes.

"What we need to finish the campaign." Mike groans out.

"And I have to get my brother home so no." Lizzie says false smiling.