I'm going to meet.....who?

Um...before the story starts I wanted to ask you guys which cover will I place on this book, will it be the one on top or the one that is recently the cover of this book? Just place it on the comments :) .

Now the story begins .
~°~°~~°~°~°~°~~°~°~~°~°~°°~°°~°°~°~°°~°°°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~~~°
Eun Ji's POV

"Appa, When's your marriage with Ms.Kim?"I said while eating my food .

"Next week."he happily said.

"Really? I can't wait!"I smiled brightly.

"Haha.... you must really like her."he said.

I just nodded happily in return.

"Be ready to meet........uhmm...your new brothers."

"Yeah I can't---- " processing......

"Wait, What?!"I looked at him with shock.

"Yeah....actually I forgot to tell you...."

"She has sons?!"my eyes widen.

"Yeah.....I couldn't introduce them to you 'cause she hasn't introduce them to me."

"Bwo! Haven't introduced?! Your getting married, your suppose to meet her sons already."

"Yeah, I know EunJi but we'll get to meet them soon."

*sigh* I pouted a bit since I wanted to be the only child of the family, but I'm actually a bit happy cause I've never experienced having siblings, so its like a new thing to me.

Once I was about to finish eating my lunch is suddenly said.
"Oh....wait..Appa.. can you buy--"

"I know..."he sighed, having a face that he knew what I want.

"Really you'll buy me the exo album?!"I smiled.

He sighed again and said yes.

"Gomawo Appa! Saranghe!"I said and finished my food.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~~°~°~°
2 Weeks later.....

Eunji's POV

"Eunji! Were going!"Appa said from downstairs.

"Ok! Just give me a second."I said as I got my cellphone and earphones.

Oh...wait! I forgot to tell you guys...Today I'm actually moving to live with my new Mom, Mrs.Hwang, cause my dad got married to her a week ago. I can't wait to meet my siblings cause I've never experienced having brothers. But one thing was on my mind......

Why didn't they go to their mothers wedding. Well, that's none of my buisness.....

Ok now back to the story.

I directly ran down the stairs and immediately went in the car.

"Finally you're here!"Appa said, and told the driver to bring us to my new mom's home.