Try to get close with them

Eunji's POV

Right now I'm cooking a hot pot for my step-brothers.
*Sigh* why did I say that to Kai?

Oh well, better get back to cutting the meat.

"Do you need help?"Kai kindly said as he leaned on the wall.

"Uh....Sure."I said.

He wants to help me?! Whoa, has his hate for me disappear?

While I was cutting the meat, I looked at Kai who was cutting the vegetables.

"Yah, stop looking at me."he said.

I immediately looked away.....

"Whoa.....I can't believe my brothers are the Exo members."I laughed a bit.

He stayed silent and it got really awkward.

I suddenly heard the door unlock.

"Were home, Eunji!"D.O said excitedly.
I still can't believe his that energetic.

"Welcome home!"I shouted from the kitchen, and placed the sliced meat in the hot pot.

"Oh! Kai, where were you?!"Chanyeol said.

"I was done with practice so I went home early."Kai silently said.

"I'm done where should I place this?"kai politely said, as he moved the vegetables near me.

At the corner of my eye I saw the members look weirdly at Kai.

"Oh, here I'll place it in the hot pot and we just have to wait for it to be done."I smiled at him.

And surprisingly he smiled back.

"Kai, are you sick?! Did that girl let you catch her cold?!"Sehun said worriedly.

He turned around and glared at sehun.

"Don't call her 'that girl', she also has a name you know!"he defended me.

Sehun looked at chanyeol and Baekhyun.

"Yah! ugl--"Baekhyun was cut by Kai glaring at him.

"Ah.... I mean E-Eun..ji, What did you do to our kai?"Baekhyun glared at me.

I was totally hopeless right at that very moment since I didn't do anything.

D.O happily ran to Kai and said.

"Do you finally accept her as our sister?"

Everyone looked at him eagerly.

"I-I don't accept her as my sister."he said which made me and D.O frown and the others happy.

"I'll accept her as my best friend."I looked at him shockingly.

Kai's POV

"I-I don't accept her as my sister."I said which made D.O and eunji frown, while the others are smirking.

"I'll accept her as my best friend."I said which made all of them shocked.

I don't want Eunji to be my sister.....cause...I-I might.....like her a bit.
Wait...what am I saying?! Don't I still like Eunri?