Sehun's Ending

Hi~ guys! Before the story will start, if you guys think that kai's ending is the last it actually isn't.
I'm going to make multiple endings like kai's and chanyeol's.

So...Now to the story! :)
~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°
Eunji's POV

A week later.....

It has been a week ever since I have started dating Jin.

I haven't seen Exo ever since I told them.....that I like......Sehun.

Sehun also hasn't talked to me ever since that day. I felt quite sad....but at the same time I'm happy that I told him that I liked him.

At least I'll be at ease already.

Today I'm going to be meeting Jin for a date, So I'm already preparing.

After preparing I got out of my apartment and went to the place where Jin and I are going to meet.

Me and Jin are suppose to meet at the 'Sweet's Cafe' and I'm actually almost late.

I ran as fast as I can to the cafe but then I accidentally bumped into a person.

"Oh! Mianhe!"I bowed and didn't mind looking at the person.

I was  about to leave but then the stranger held my hand.

I turned around and I saw that it was.....Sehun!

"S-Sehun?..."I stuttered.

"Eunji..."He paused for a bit.

"I'm sorry but....I have to leave."I said as I tried to run away.

"Wait!"he said as he held me by my shoulders which made me face him.

"What do you want?"I ssaid avoiding eye contact.

"Eunji....I was shocked because you said that you liked me out of a sudden."He said.

"I know, and I pretty sure you don't like me back so can....you please let go of me."I said.

Out of a sudden he leaned in for a kiss, I was so shocked so I pushed him.

"What are you doing?!"I said out of anger.

"Eunji....I-I"

Before he could finish his sentence I wanted to walk away but Jin came.

"Listen to what he's going to say."Jin smiled.

"I know you like him....so I'm going to let you go to him, even though I like you I'll do anything to make you happy."He smiled.

I turned around and face sehun.

"What do you want to say?"I said looking away.

"I wanted to say that I-I.....Like you."With that words he said I was surprised.

"Y-You What?"I stuttered.

"I Like you, Hwang Eunji."he said as he neared me.

"Ever since the day we became close........I was actually pretty jealous of Luhan-hyung dating you.....at that time.., So would you please...be my girl?"He asked.

I smiled and ran to him.

I hugged him and he hugged me too.

"This time you better bot push me away."he whispered.

"Push Away?---"

I was surprised because sehun pressed his lips with mine.

And this time.....I didn't let go, I actually Responded.

"I Love you Jagiya~..."

"I love you too."I smiled.

~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~
Finally done with Sehun's! I think I won't anymore make baekhyun, D.O's and Suho's but if you guys want me to make ending with them I'll try to make it!

But I think I'll make the baekhyun ending...but I think it will take me some time because I'm starting school already.

Please leave a like and comment.

XOXO Mitsule