Scandal....+ A choice...

Eunji's POV

I went back to my apartment and lazily threw my body on the bed.

"Oh! Eunji are you back already?"Youngji said.

"Ne~ but I think I'm going to sleep early today."I said, stretching my hands.

"Okay! Goodnight."She said.

With that I stood up and changed into my home clothes and directly lied down the bed.

I looked up the ceiling and put my hand up, covering the bright light, while doing that I thought about the stuff that had happened for the past few years.

I guess...they really hate me for breaking the promise of coming back..

"Please make tomorrow more better than today...."I said and I drifted to sleep.

~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°°~°~°~°~°~°~°°°~°~°~°~°~°~°~°~~°~°°
Eunji's POV

*Beep Beep Beep*

I directly opened my eyes and saw it was already 7:15am.

I yawned a bit, and ruffled my hair.

"Youngji!! You awake??!"I said aloud, but not to loud for our neighbors to hear.

"Eunji! You better look at this!"Youngji shouted from the living room.

Hmm...Why does her voice seem shocked??

I stood up and went to the living room.

"Youngji Eonnie, What's wro--"I was cut by the news stating that......

"Apparently Eunbi the popular idol is dating one of the Exo members, as you can see in the picture she and the Exo members are at the cafe."the news reporter said.

"Mrs.Kim did you see the fans of Exo crying, it was almost becoming a river."another reporter said, exaggerating her sentence.

"Here, let me play the video of the exo fans raging."Mrs.Kim, the reporter said.

I saw a lot of girls placing boards saying 'I hate Eunbi', 'Don't take our Oppa's', 'She shouldn't be with them!' And many more hate comments .

And then I saw another video with my fans. "She shouldn't be with one of Exo members! She should be with Jin Oppa!", "She's not suppose to date any of them!", "EunJin for life!", "Eunbi seemed to look happy with Jin Oppa in the show Let's Date!" (A/N: I'm just making up this paring, which is Bts Jin with you, Eunji/Eunbi along with the program let's date that's just made up .)

"H-How did this happen..."I said with a scared look.

I backed up a bit which Youngji noticed.

"Aish! I think its one of those reporters again!"Youngji said as she went near me to comfort me.

"You go and change so you can meet up with your manager today, while I'm going to ask Jackson and the others on what's happening."Youngji said.

I took a quick shower then I changed into a white elbow length shirt, with denim shorts. I made a ponytail for my hair which made my side bangs stand out a bit and I wore 2 inches heels. I also brought a black jacket in case it gets cold.

Once I got to the kitchen I saw my manager with Youngji.

"Eunbi we have to go to the president and settle what is happening right now. Wear this ."she said giving me fake black glasses, a really big plus tall black jacket, and etc.