The love potion (2)

Warning:
-swearing
______

"Khan! I love you so much! Let's be more than friends!" Heli tells Khan, walking closer to him.

"No! Don't come any closer!" Khan warns him.

Sooha runs in and stops Heli. "Sooha! Why is he acting like this?!?" Khan asks her.

"He accidentally drank a love potion.." Sooha says.

"WHAT?! A LOVE POTION?!" Khan shouts.

"I'm so sorry!!" Sooha says feeling so bad for Khan

"How do we turn him back? He can't be like this forever!" Khan says to her.

"I don't know! Ummm.. I will check my friends dorm! Maybe there is an antidote!" Sooha says.

"You should do that! But wait! How do we get rid of him!!" Khan points to Heli who is staring at him with heart eyes 😍.

Sooha jumps in front of Heli. "Heli! You know what Khan would really love? If you got him flowers! Annnd.. Chocolates!" Sooha says to him.

"You really think so??" Heli asks unsure.

"Uhhh.. Yeah! I love flowers and chocolates!" Khan lies to him.

"I won't make you wait too long, my love~" Heli says to Khan and then skips away.

"UGH! FINALLY!" Khan yells in relief.

"Okay, that gives us some time, I'll go check Tina's room!" Sooha says.

"Yes! Hurry" Khan tells her. Then Sooha runs off.

Jaan and Jino are walking in the dorm hallway, chatting away when they stop in front of Solon's dorm.

"Huh, why is the door slightly open?" Jaan says.

Jino slowly opens the door. "Hey Solon!-" He stops because him and Jaan see Shion and Solon kissing. Their smiles drop immediately.

"MY EYES!" Jino covers his eyes with his hands. Jaan is about to run into the room but he accidentally trips over Jino's foot and falls to the floor. "MY LEG!"

Jakah and Noa come into the scene. "Hey what's going on?" Jakah asks but then he sees Shion and Solon.

"WHY ARE YOU GUYS KISSING?!" Jakah yells to them.

"Because we're in love!" Shion and Solon say at the same time.

"ARE YOU GUYS JOKING?" Noa asks in disbelief.

Shion and Solon are about to go back to kissing but Jaan pushes them apart with his super strength. "What are you doing?!! Stop!!!" Jaan shouts.

Sooha runs to the dorm because she heard the screaming. "What's going on?!" She asks but then she stops when she sees the potion bottle that she left in Solon's room, now empty, on the floor. She picks up the empty bottle and brings it to her eye-level. "Uh oh" Sooha says with her eyes wide.

*flashback to 10 minutes ago*

"So what is that?" Shion asks.

"I don't know, Sooha left it here, but give to me, I'll hold on to it and give it back to her later." Solon says.

"No! I'll give it to her." Shion says.