|one|

Time passed quickly for the twins of the sea, and Poseidôn could not have been more thankful. While everyone was focused on the two alongside their integration into their society as their immortality settled within them, none would stop to think or even sense the demi divine child he sired.

They grew as fast and as slow as they breathed, plowing through forms as if they were the ones that they had been birthed within. Both of them rushed through the lessons taught to them, soaking them up happily and causing mischief simply because they could.

Perseus had originally been showing skill to one day lead his own unit and become the lieutenant of the royal army. Tritôn had already taken him over to look over the Yellow Sea and the inhabitants there. According to his eldest child, the people adored the younger twin and were impatiently waiting for his day of majority for him to take over.

(Of course with that, he had come to the realization that Kymopoleia would do better by removing her banishment and allowing her to rebuild the old palace within the Aigaiôn as she pleased. He would keep a slight restriction on her more storm generating powers so that she may focus on her own wave calming gifts that she received from her Mother. He couldn't recall the last time he had seen her smile so beautifully as when he placed her tiara back atop her head.)

Rhodê was doing well within the Sea of Crete, her eponym of the Aigaiôn island of Rhodes and the one she laid claim to on Rhode Island within the USA. She had opened an authentic Greek restaurant that Elektryone typically ran while her sons focused more on the other aspects of ruling. Ialysos, Kamiros, Lindos were more focused within Rhodes of Greece while Kerkaphos, Kandalos, and Aktis focused on Rhode Island. Makar liked to lend a hand everywhere as he was one of their best ktiniátron while he also deluded himself into believing that Poseidôn did not know about his various ventures into that despicable fighting ring at the edge of Thaumas and Ôkeanos territories.

Of course, Makar had also grown close to the twins and he knew that the nobles were wondering if there were to be an arranged marriage in their future. A headache in a half and that was without having to deal with Eidothea's increasing warnings of the Great Prophecy alongside the prophecy of the sea.

Benthesikymê had settled nicely into her station over the Indian Sea with her daughters, Damona and Sirona, covering the reach that their Mother didn't as they made sure to visit each part of that providence.

While Tritôn was stationed within the new main palace as it was the prerogative of his heir and herald, his only living daughters, Triteia and Kallistê cover the other half of the Pacific, closer to the Roman Camp watching over the children and legacies the sea held within. Ironic how they were granted the chances to have more legacies within the Romans who feared the sea instead of with the Greeks who worshiped it yet the camp did not allow for any save Poseidôn and Aphroditê to have a cabin.

Thinking of his grandchildren brought back his attention to the twins as while they switched between forms more often than not, the two of them preferred to stay in more childlike appearances as they learned the younger that they appeared the more that they could get away with. It was something that his grandchildren had picked up, and twas probably why he could not bring himself to punish Makar for blatantly lying about the bruises he received from the fighting ring.

Poseidôn doted on them all relentlessly and without shame. The twins found it increasingly amusing especially when Aktis and Oiolyka blinked in shock whenever he drowned them in affection—something that the twins always saw as they went nearly everywhere with him if they were not under their Mother. 

Like now, as he prepared to leave for the Winter Solstice meeting, he could sense the two approaching from the other room alongside his Queen.

Poseidôn glanced down at his daughter who had rushed over to her side in the appearance of a five-year old. She smiled brightly at him brightly, eyes gleaming under the faux lights. She had changed into a chiton that was pale blue with golden woven in at intervals to resemble infinite-laughing waves at the slightest movement.  "Ahhh, Semelē... you're wearing your shoes on the wrong feet."