|five|

Kirkê blinked, tilting her head to the side. "What do you mean? Please be precise. There are a lot of Wanderers through history, you know."

Semelē hummed, noting the way the sorceress's fingers twitched. She subtly checked over the protections that were woven into her brother's clothes that stopped all kinds of non consensual transformations. It was one of her favored and most frustrated spells as she could not transform him when he displeased her, but it was strong enough that even if someone like say Kirkê tampered with his food — he would still not transform.

"I believe you know precisely what he means," Semelē replied, completely unimpressed.

The goddess looked at her, eyes shining in interest. "Another sorceress. Atkis, you shouldn't have!" She brushed a bit of hair behind her ear. "I don't have many friends that dabble in mageia, you see." She gestured to the classroom around her, "Students, yes. But no friends. Hekate spends all her time in the Underworld. My Brother joined her as he wanted to be closer to his daughter. My sister is in the wind and I have no desire to travel to Kalypso's island. What if I get trapped?"

Semelē felt her lips twitch. She understood that well. She had teachers and she had those that admired her skill, but she had friends that were trained in magic either. It was a lonely thing that was staved only by her Family, but she still wished for other friends.

(Hermes was a god of the occult, but he had more important things to do than weave spells all day with her.)

"How about this," Kirkê mused. "I tell you what I know while the boys run off. A little bit of girl time, yes? It'd be like when I was a child, at my Mother's knee weaving spells with the others."

Semelē hummed. "Very well. Brother. Atkis. Do be careful."

Her twin looked as if he wanted to protest, but Atkis shook his head, leading the two away.

"Come," Kirkê said. "Walk with me."

The two of them made their way down into the main resort area. Semelē cast her gaze around at all the young handmaidens that were walking around. Some were training in combat using wooden swords and staff while others were holding mageia battles.

She would be jealous if she wasn't so intrigued.

"Ah yes, C.C's Spa and Resort," Kirkê smiled as she noticed Semelē's interest. "A passing fancy if you can believe it. I was bored one day, traveled to the mortal spa for some relaxation and had a horrible time."

Semelē could believe it just from how many oil spills and landspills that they had to deal with. Of course, they did what mortals called upcycling with their hazardous materials but it was still very irritating to deal with and it was horrible for her hair.

"Tell me about yourself, princess," Kirkê stated. Semelē shrugged. "There isn't much to know. I like storms. I like fighting. I like sleeping. I like my siblings." She then turned to the goddess with a leer. "And I really like women."

Kirkê paused before laughing in delight. "I have grown so used to men and their ways that I forget women too can be overly sexual. You are a delight, child, but I am married. I do not wish to share a bed with anyone other than my Husband."

"I'm okay to watch."

Kirkê laughed again just a bit flustered as she led the princess into another room. Semelē took note of the various oceanids that were sitting around gossiping under dryers or with towels wrapped around their head like those trashy tv shows Perseús liked to pretend that he didn't watch.

"Would you like a facial," the goddess asked and Semelē had to pause because surely she knew what that sounded like. Sure enough the goddess flushed a bright red, waving her hands about. "Not like that. Um... would you like a skin care treatment? Free of charge. Oh my, I'm honestly way better at this, truly."