5

Kaleb's pov

"You both. Where were you? You guys took off without us?" Mahima questioned, making me chuckle. "I don't remember cracking a joke." She stated. I stopped laughing as Liya held my hand and looked at her. "We went to the carnival, and you made out with Jake. It's only fair." She grinned making me gasp as I stared at Jake who looked up at the ceiling. So it's true!

"NO...I mean...Yeah but still!" Mahima whined making us smile. "Hmm, right. How about you both head to your rooms and continue where you both left off? We're tired right now." Liya smiled, making Mahima nod with a pout as she just left the room. Her face was beet red. I looked over at Jake only for him to look away from me.

"You don't have to be ashamed to love or like someone, dude. You deserve love. You deserve her, okay?" I smiled, patting his back making him sigh and nod. "You say that all the time...and I hate to admit it, but you're kind of right." Jake sighed yet again before following Mahima to their room.

F L A S H B A C K

SLIGHTLY MATURE CONTENT

Jake's pov

"Jake, wake up..." I heard Mahima murmur making my eyes open only for me to freak out at how close Mahima and I were. "I'm sorry.." I mumbled, taking my arm off her waist as the two of us sat on the bed. She looked stunning with her morning hair.

"Don't worry, I didn't mind it at all. I had the best sleep possible." She smiled, making me smile at her. She's...just different in a way. And I can be myself with her, she's always helping bring the best out of me. Although I met her almost 48 hours ago, I feel like I've known her for years. It's like she's the one.

"Jake, what's making you think so deeply?" She asks, holding my hand. Her voice was laced with concern. "You." I blurted out, staring at her now shy form. "Someone's shy?~" I giggled, making her look down.

That shy form was now replaced with a smirk as she leaned in closer to me. "Well, someone's got a crush on me~" She teased. Now it was my turn to blush. "How's he like?" I mumbled, my voice a mere whisper just enough for her to hear. "He has something to him. It draws me closer," She muttered, leaning in a bit more making me gulp, "Closer to him. He's...mysterious. I want to have him all to myself even though I barely know him." She let out a shaky breath that fanned my cheek making it hard for me to control myself.

"Tell me more about this," I spoke as I wrapped my fingers around her wrist before jerking her even closer to myself, "Boy." I breathed out, pushing a few strands of her hair behind her ear. "He's a man." She whispered, her cheeks red. Her lips begged to be kissed. But with love. Love, that she has never found until now.

"What do you want that man to do to you?" I asked, staring deep into her chocolate brown eyes that always spoke a trillion words without uttering them. Her eyes were like the night sky in the desert.

It felt like there was a whole world living inside her. I didn't know anything about that world.

"I want him to kiss me," She mumbled, breathing lightly on my cheek, "I want him to love me...like I'm the only one he sees-" I couldn't control the urge anymore. "Wish granted," I replied, placing my hand on her nape as I pulled her in for a kiss.

She released a soft gasp, as I pressed my lips against hers. It felt like love. Maybe this is what love is after all.

She rested her hands on my chest, as I pulled her even closer which caused her to sit on my lap. She pulled away, her cheeks flushed red. Her lips were swollen from the kiss. Her hair was a mess. She was a mess.