6

(AUTHOR'S POV)

"What are you doing here?" Kaleb asked as Liya stared at him, then back at her. Celia smiled as she walked inside only to be pushed back outside by Liya. "Stay there. And speak." She stated, her tone firm and rough. She did not know why she was like this but what she did know was that she did not feel good about Celia being here.

"Who the fuck are you to push me like that? Kaleb, who is she?" Celia asked her tone lacing disgust which made Liya scoff.

Liya looked over at Kaleb, waiting for him to answer the question Celia had thrown at him. What were they after the moment they just shared? Friends? More than friends? Or nothing at all? No one knows. Not even the two people involved, yet it's beautiful.

"She's...Liya is my," He spoke looking at Liya, "girlfriend. She's my girlfriend." He passed her a smile making Celia burst out laughing.

"What's so funny about him having a girlfriend? Is it because you've never been loved to the extent that you now find the idea of two people falling in love ridiculous? Yeah, it's sad and plain pathetic. If you have nothing to say or do other than try to woo him with your pitiful and disgustingly low acts, leave. The door is...well, you're standing there. Take a few steps back so this won't hurt." Liya smiled, before slamming the door shut in Celia's face, giggling when she heard a yelp and a string of curses no one had even ever heard of.

Celia groaned, rubbing her nose and hissing in pain, "You're going to pay for this, Kaleb!" She yelled before stomping her way out of the hotel. Liya turned around only to find Kaleb smiling at her.

"What?" She asked.

"You were jealous, weren't you?" He smiled, making her look away as she mumbled a 'no'.

"So, yes?" He chuckled. "Yeah. NO!" She whined. "I was just trying to make sure she doesn't hurt you again," Liya mumbled, playing with her fingers. He just kept smiling and staring at her like she was his everything and indeed she was. She was his reason not to give up on love. And now that he knew she felt somewhat like him he was adamant to do his best. His best to shower her with the love she deserved.

"That's called being jealous, love." He grinned, and her cheeks turned rosy. "So, I'm your girlfriend?" She asked, her cheeks still glowing crimson. "No," He replied which made her look down. He chuckled, walking up to her before cupping her cheeks. Kaleb lifted her face to his and wiped a lone tear away from her cheek before placing a soft kiss on her lips. "You're my love." He smiled, making her giggle as she hugged him. "Don't do that again okay? I felt stupid for asking that question a second ago." She sniffled as he let out a small 'aww' before hugging her.

"I'm sorry hehe," He kissed her forehead, pulling away from the hug. "What did you mean when you said you waited forever for me?" Liya asked, playing with the rings on his fingers. "Liya, darling. I would love to answer this question but we need to pack up and leave for Paris right now." He kissed her cheeks as she nodded before letting go of his hand to pack up her bags. He smiled, letting out a dreamy sigh.

He felt high and everything around him started looking positive and happy. All those years of one-sided love paid off.

He was deeply in love with her. He was in love with the way her eyes looked whenever she smiled, her lips whenever they formed into a pout, her cheeks when they rose at her smiles, and her nose when it scrunched. Just her. Everything. She was perfect in his eyes and he loved all her flaws like they were his own.

He packed his bags up, smiling to himself as he reminisced the moment the two of them had a few minutes ago. He couldn't believe he had kissed his first love. His stomach was a zoo of butterflies and he couldn't contain his happiness which made him smile uncontrollably.