Chapter 4

after a few minutes of waiting, the door is opened by someone that we have not met yet.  

"human inhabitant! I wish to have audience with your leader!" Ziniffer said, the door slammed in our faces, again. 

"Dandy?" Ziniffer said.  

"no, we are not punching down another human's door," I said.  

"too late!" then, Dandy began to punch to door.  

"what is this stupid thing even made out of?!" she said.  then, she stepped aside from being in front of Ziniffer when the door opened, and the human held up a chair.  

"you have five seconds to get away, or I will hit you with this," she said.  

"oh dear titan, she's got a chair!" Sazel hopped away.  

"Sazel, get the fuck back here," I said.  

"human, we are not here to hurt you!" Ziniffer said, still standing there.  Dandy stepped in front of him again.  she brought her hands together, and then pulled them apart, creating a large yellow gummy-like shield.  

"pass me more chairs," the new human said to Flora.  then, she brought more chairs.  

"there are a lot more chairs in the garage.  can you go get them?" she said.  

"wait a minute...Flora, does this mean that this new human is actually the ruler?!" Caper was astonished.  suddenly, the shield went down, and we all apologized.  

"I apologize for our misbehavior.  here, have a Kippel," Ziniffer said again.  the human did not move.  

"guys, I think we broke her," Sazel said, finally back.  then, Flora walked back up the stairs.  

"Ember, are you okay?" she asked the human.  

"Amber?" Caper said in a weird voice.  

"EEMBER???"Dandy says.  

"WHO-HUH?!" Sazel decides that learning people's names is not the easiest thing in the world for him.  

"Sazel, you're such a shithead," I sighed.  

"I agree," Flora says.  

"Flora, you did not tell us that this 'Ember' girl was the ruler," Ziniffer exclaimed.  

"who's Flora?" Ember questioned.  

"your guard, great leader," Caper said.  

"yeah, sorry, he's just an idiot," I started.  

"that's me!" Sazel pointed to himself.  

"you're dumber than I thought you would be," Ember said.  

"how dumb did you think I was?" Sazel asked.  they always look so stupid when they ask stupid questions.  

"dumb enough to do this?" Sazel finished his sentence by jumping on my back, again.  

"guys, Flora's gone!" Ziniffer says, showing his mirror.  

"it's fine, Zini.  this is her leader," Dandy said, rubbing up against him.  Ziniffer didn't move, but we could all tell that he enjoyed being with Dandy.  

"c'mon, Dandiffer,"I said, as the others laughed.  

"what is that supposed to mean?!" Ziniffer said.  

"it's your ship name, duh," I explained, right before laughing with them.  

"great leader, we must be off now," Caper said, and we headed back to Flora's house.  we sat on the roof and played Casher Cards fourteen times before we got tired.  then, Dandy and Ziniffer went to a different part of the roof, in hopes of having secret conversations, but we could hear them.