Chapter Four- Showtime

~ Yasmyn Slash Norah ~

I woke up to big warm arms wrapped around my small little torso and breathing behind my back. I totally forgot about last night and all the things that I told him. Now he knows so much of my life and I only met him yesterday, thanks Trauma! Trying to forget about last night, I tried to fall back asleep. But then I remembered- It's show day! Then I got so nervous that I couldn't fall asleep. 

***

About half an hour later I was gently being woken up by a guy with a strong British accent and bright emerald-green sparkling eyes. "Wake up lovely, it's time to be awake." I started thinking some bad thoughts. "What if they don't like me? What if they hate me? Am I really good enough to be on tour with you guys? What if they hate my voice?" I asked Harry. "Oh they wouldn't do any of that. They will like you. They'll find your voice to be as beautiful as I think it is. If they are true fans they will love you just as much as I do." Harry assured. "Yo-yo-you wuve me?" I asked in my tiny quiet voice. "Of course I do, Yasmyn. I have ever since the first time I laid my eyes on you. I have just been falling in love deeper and deeper every minute since then." "Oh Hawwy, I love you, two." 

***

A few hours passed since Harry and I said our 'I love you's' for the first time and it was almost time to go on stage. Harry and the band would go up first, preform most of their set, then towards the end they were going to introduce me and Harry said they had a surprise since before their closing song, so I'm nervous for that one.

***

"And now, for all our wonderful fans, we have a surprise for you tonight. You all are going to love her, please welcome to the stage, Yasmyn!" I heard Harry announce while I rose up onto the stage in one of those lift up things. I could here the crowd cheering as I was on the stage. There were so many faces. 

"Now everyone, I would like to tell you a bit about her. I met Yasmyn for the first time yesterday. I instantly knew there was something about her and I new we were going to be good. So this next song, I would like to dedicate to her..." harry said this, and I heard something about me not knowing I'm beautiful. It was really sweet and he was looking into my eyes as he sang it. At the end he started to talk to me again.

"Yasmyn, since the first time I looked into your bright blue glowing orbs, I fell in love. And I want you to know that I love you like a love song, so that's why I wrote that last song for you. I want to vow to you that I will love you forever, so, Yasmyn Slash Norah, will you marry me?"

OH MY GOODNESS! HE JUST PROPOSED!

"Yes! Yes! A thousand times yes!" I answered. He picked me up, spun me around, and we kithed. This is what the ring looked like:

 This is what the ring looked like:

@GiveMeMyNamePlease 

Liked by AnneTwist and 100,000,000 others

GiveMeMyNamePlease I've got a girl crush.

-🌸-