Chapter 7

(Song of the chapter at top. Also a cool animatic. And side note im typing this with a cut on the top part of my middle finger *thanks Phantom* (my cat. hes cute af and friendly but when he gets playful he doesnt control his claws well. thats ok tho.) so typing hurts a bit lol. F for author in chat. But yeah that's enough from me.)

Izuku woke up to the feeling of something pressed against him. He looked his side seeing Nejire sleeping peacefully her arms wrapped around him. He didn't mind as he had thought she had done it only out of concern due to his . . past events. He felt a bit hungry having just woken up and after a few minutes he had managed to wriggle his way out of Nejire's grasp without waking her. He went over to his bag pulling out a box of waffles which are clearly superior to pancakes but thats a topic for a later date. He went to the kitchen groggily placing the waffles in the toaster. after some time he had finished making waffles though it took him longer as he decided he would make Nejire some for when she woke up. That happened sooner then expected as she had woken up from the blissful smell of waffles.

Nejire: did you make me some?

She managed to say through a yawn and stretch. (i yawned while writing this line. Coincidence? I think not.)

Izuku: nope its all for me *insert chuckle here*.

Nejire: :O You meanie. You got my house smelling so nice with your waffles and wont even share >:(.

Izuku: I'm joking im joking of course i made you some. Come and help yourself.

Finishing their waffles they put the dishes in the sink and Izuku was dragged into playing Korby by Nejire. He was not excited by any measure. They played for a few hours before Izuku decided to pack his stuff.

It was pretty late and they had school tomorrow so Izuku went home. He got home entering through his window like normal. He wasn't hungry since Nejire insisted he stayed for dinner. He layer there about to go to sleep thinking about the days ahead. He was finally going to experience what UA truly has to offer and well be bugged by Nejire too. He hadn't had made any friends among his class which well he wasn't surprised though it would've been nice. The closest he had was Iida but he was nice to everyone who followed the rules and Izuku did that best. With his final thoughts dying down he fell asleep with so many emotions for the days ahead.

--------- Hey DesertMirages here and well I know im late and 400+ words short and for that you have my apologies. I'm simply here to say I'm taking a break. I know I know not what those who care want to hear but I probably should have expected this. I set unreal expectations not in the sense of I couldn't do these one a week Chapters every Saturday with like 800 words it's that I didn't factor that I would feel burnout. I did this all the wrong way I kept writing chapters in one sitting even rushing one or two last minute. I apologize for the way I handled this project was completely bad. So I'm going to take a break not going to say how long so you don't get unrealistic expectations but hey this is my first book or "learning" book so I guess I learned. I'll be back when I get this burnout to go away and don't worry it's nothing serious but I just need a break. Anyways that's all from me. Take care. ----------------