Pt.2 (NSFW)

...

"What do you mean.." she asked quietly, a little scared of what the answer could be.

"You've seen what I mean." His voice somehow seemed to get deeper. "Do you need to see it again?"

"I mean, sure?"

"In that case..." Again, he paused. "Come over."

"What?"

"Come on, it's a Friday, I'm rock hard and you seem to like it."

Delilah blushed. She had never been so tempted. She waited, calculating a response, before replying, "We're both drunk." Her voice shook.

"And? I mean, I want you and I'm pretty sure you want me too," he responded, "Or am I wrong?"

"I'm on my way."

"I like the sound of that. I'll leave the rest of... this job... to you," he said, passively alluding to what he'd been doing. "See you in a few." Delilah loved that it was almost like she could hear him smiling.

***

Delilah froze, hand mid-air, about to knock on Elliot's door.

Holy shit... This is it, I'm gonna do it.

She could barely stand still. Her legs were shaking. Her hands were shaking. Her entire body was shivering as though she were standing in the middle of a tundra, despite it being at least a comfortable 72 degrees.

She went to knock, steeling herself.

She tried to move her hand.

She was frozen.

The nervousness was overcoming her. What if she does a bad job? What if he doesn't actually like her and is just using her? What if this is just a drunken ploy for sex? What if he-

Her thoughts were interrupted by the door opening in front of her.

"That was cute."

Elliot stood in front of her. Delilah's Elliot. Elliot, with his shirt off, showing his beautifully sculpted body to her stunned blue eyes. Elliot with his unruly dirty blonde hair that was as untamed as the wildest jungle. His rich chocolate brown eyes that went deeper than the deepest trench. His smile with a dimple only on his left cheek, one-sided, just like how she had felt about their relationship for years. She opened her mouth to say something smart, something to break the tension.

"Uh."

Fuck.

She flushed harder than before, scrambling to find something, anything to remedy the moment with, but Elliot grinned with the radiance only he could muster. Without warning, he pulled her in by the hem of her shirt and locked their lips together, and the entire world melted away.

She groaned. Finally, she felt his embrace with their lips tightly sealed together. After what felt like both a lifetime and a millisecond, he pulled away. "Uh." He was blushing now. Delilah no longer felt alone. Somewhere in her heart she understood this wasn't a drunken mistake. Her mind felt clearer than it had ever been. Still, words refused to leave her lips. She needed to feel him more.

"Aren't you going to invite me inside?" Even her smile was trembling now.

"Oh! Yeah, sorry," he couldn't seem to help but lose focus.

He stepped backward and Delilah stepped into the dorm, the walls occupied with posters varying from 80's movies to alt metal bands. She glanced over a Dazed and Confused banner, a Korn poster, even a Kiss placard that had been shoved under his bed.