Prologue

(Japan. Musutafu. Streets. 20:21)

3rd POV

The streets of the Japan in the evening are seems to be normal. People coming home from work, some are going out with their lovers, and some are out drinking. Nothing unusual and the apartment building is living its normal life, but little did the people that live in there knew, that they're living with the criminal. Yes, the criminal who's name not very popular in this part of city, (Y/N) (L/N). You were just looking out the window, and looking at people, who is walking by the apartment building. But your attention was now on the sound of the front door opening, and you knew who it was, Ms. Suzuki. (Quirk Info: Name: Amnesiac. Description: Can make people forget about the things she wants them to forget.)

Ms

Ms. Suzuki: "I'm home." Said the elder as she closed and locked the door behind her.

Y/N: "Welcome home." You said it emotionlessly as you walked out from the living room. Ms. Suzuki is an elderly woman, who's actually the only one who knows that you're a criminal out of the whole apartment building.

Ms. Suzuki: "How was your day, dear?" She asked it calmly.

Y/N: "It was fine, oh, and you got a letter from Dai." You said it calmly as you nodded towards the kitchen.

Ms. Suzuki: "Thank you, dear." She said it as she walked towards the kitchen.

Y/N: "No problem, I guess." You said it calmly with the shrug, "How was your day?" You said it out of boredom.

Ms. Suzuki: "Oh you know, just meeting up with my old friends and being the old grumpy woman." She said it with a little laugh on the end. This made you smile a little. "Oh, and some guy was looking for you." She said it making your ears perk up on that.

Y/N: "Who?" You asked  it calmly, but you were curious by it.

Ms. Suzuki: "He didn't tell me his name, he just said to tell you that 'Giran, is looking for you.'" She said it as she opened the letter. But the name Giran clicked in your head making you question what does he want.

(Flashback.)

Your POV

Y/N: "Shit." I said it as another bullet came out from body, while I was regenerating.

???: "Wow, it seems I found a jackpot." The male voice said it making my eyes snap towards the man. I saw a man with gray hair and eyes, he's wearing a pair of dress pants and a matching blazer, along with plain black shoes and a shirt which is left partially unbuttoned at the top.

Y/N: "And who you might be?" I asked it not really interested.

Giran: "The name's Giran, and let's just say, I'll help you out a little." He said it as he reached out his hand to me.