C. 1 |Welcome the newcomer|

POV: First Person
So, my life was somewhere in between. It wasn't too bad, but it wasn't too good. But I did get trauma from it, I'm not that shy, but I'm just scared of interaction. My parents used to get furious with me whenever I tried making friends, so I eventually ended up being scared to talk with anyone as I grew older. But I believe it was for the better.

I also had a plan for the future, which was to work for the military. Now that I'm over 18 years old, I wrote the federation an email and prayed it would get accepted, and guess what? It did! I got accepted! That was the happiest day of my life, I got accepted, and they told me I could arrive at the destination whenever I'm available, or they can pick me up, I just have to tell them my address.

So I started packing my bag the same day I got a reply. It took me half an hour to get ready as I taught to do things quickly, I didn't have a car yet, so I called them and told them my address. They arrived after about 3 hours. And oh boy, the drive was long. It took 5 hours to arrive at their base as they only took 3 hours to pick me up because they were in a hurry. We got there at around 3.40a.m.

They told me to go find an empty room and unpack in the morning, along with sleep for tomorrow's meeting.

Oh, and the place was Huge! The building might've been small and cosy, but the backyard... it was GIANT.

Now I don't remember exactly, but I believe I left my room at around 4a.m. to explore their territory, I just couldn't sleep. I don't know why, but this place made me feel worried, like— I don't know, it just felt weird, and it made me worried for some reason. So I kept myself prepared.

I always wore gloves with some small superglue nails so i could fight without a weapon. To my surprise, everything there was quiet, too quiet... and it felt like something or someone was chasing me. I decided to sit down on the grass and take a break from walking, only to get hit from behind and then passing out.

I wake up in my bed with changed clothing...

- What the fuck— who changed my clothes— |Y/N|

I was shocked, who would've changed my clothes. Was there another female in the group, or did one of the guys change me. It made me confused, but I tried not to think of it too much as I had a horrible headache. I got off the bed and walked myself out of the bedroom to go to the staircase. Going down the stairs, I saw a bunch of guys eating breakfast, I stood there in fear, not knowing if i should starve or grab some food and eat in my room. I also didn't realise how I zoned out overthinking stuff.

- Hey, Y/N, come join us! I made pancaked for breakfast! |Price|

- O-oh, uhm, sure—? |Y/N| ^Enters the kitchen, trying not to make any contact^

- How'd you sleep? |Price|

- I guess good—. |Y/N|

As I took a plate with food, I rushed myself upstairs, I looked back, and most of them were just glaring at me. Out of fear of embarrassment, I went to my room and started eating.

Later on, someone knocked on my room door as I sat on my bed in fear, not knowing if I should open the door or do something else.

- Come in—! |Y/N|

The person entered the room after about 10 seconds of silence. I saw it was Price and calmed down a bit.

- Hey, Y/N, how are you feeling? I heard you were walking around the place tonight at 4a.m. Everything alright?   |Price|

- Hmm, yeah, I just couldn't sleep. This place just made me feel worried and like— I was walking around and felt like someone or something was chasing me. |Y/N|

- Mhm, yeah, Soap was checking you because none of us walked around at night, except Ghost, for some weird reason. And he didn't know you were new since I forgot to tell everyone, so he hit you with a pan. |Price|

- Oh— |Y/N|

- Yeah, welp, today at 12p.m. I'm going to need you to go to the living room as we'll be getting to know you. For now, if you'll have any questions, then feel free to enter my office. |Price| ^Stands up and leaves^

Well, that was weird, but there's nothing I could do, I was scared, and I didn't want to complain. So I continued eating my food until I was finished. I took the plate with me and left the room to go downstairs to the kitchen.

No one seemed to be there, so I took out my phone and turned on some music as I washed their dishes. It was like a hobby keeping rooms clean, so I just started cleaning everything as that place was a total mess.

After an hour of cleaning the first floor, I went to the second floor as there was a mess, too, some weapons, blood stains— and everything else.

Some time later, I started washing the stains and the poor white walls. Now, as I was cleaning, someone tapped me on the shoulder as I tensed up, I turned around and saw a REALLY tall person.

- Uhm— can I help you—? |Y/N|

^Nod^ |König|

- What can I help you with, then—?     |Y/N|

- Are you new here? |König|

- A— yeah‐ |Y/N|

- oh, okay |König| ^Leaves^

That was concerning and scary. I went back to cleaning after he left.

A.N.

971 words

Anyways, here's the first chapter. It was supposed to take around 2000 words, but I guess 970 will be enough for today as my brain started hurting while writing the story on my notebook from thinking xddd
So, I won't update this for about 2 days, only free from the 26th. But I hope you enjoyed reading this!