Chapter 2

The clan exit there dens staring at the storm, coming closer. Ravenkit paniced, her parents and littermates was no where in sight. "BrokenClan get out of camp!" she heard Jasminelightning getting closer to the entraced, "It's coming this way!" Ravenkit caught sight of her mother, "Jasminelightning is right! We should leave! Take the kits and elders! Evacutate camp!" The clan scattered, Ravenkit looked around lost, where should she go? Where to go? What is this monsterous storm as it tear through the ground as the trees and parts of the camp begin to go into the air from the storm.

Ravenkit squealed as someone grabbed her scruff, it was her mother. She was holding her tight in her jaws. Redshade was left behind, keeping track of the cats leaving the camp through the back, "Go! Go!" he hissed. There was a loud screech from behind them. Brokenstar turn back, "Harekit!" she hissed, muffling in Ravenkit's scruff, her eyes in terror holding her frighten daughter. Harekit was stuck, crying as his paw was stuck in a branch. The storm was getting closer to the frighten kit who was far behind. "Brokenstar! We have to go!" Redshade called. Brokenstar frozed as if she was choosing between her clan with her own safety or her trapped son and his life. She finally put down Ravenkit who crouched lower to the ground. "Not without my son!" Brokenstar spat. "We'll come back for him! But now is not the time!" Redshade hissed as the huge twisting clouds was closer. "I'm not leaving my son!" Brokenstar spat, unexpectly picking up her daughter and flunging her away from camp. Redshade leaped up and caught her before she could hit the ground, Ravenkit just stared at the ground in horror, "Brokenstar no!" he called but it was too late as Brokenstar turn back to save her son. Redshade turn around as if he knew he can't stop her. He carried Ravenkit to joined the rest of the clan, there was a screech from behind but Redshade didn't turn back. They ran inside into the twolegplace. Redshade turn as if he spotted safety and ran into what looks to be a den connected to the twoleg home leading to underneath the ground. He went inside with his daughter before the twolegs could close it. They hid in the shadows, away from the twolegs as one twoleg was holding the door close while the other was holding on to their kits, even the smallest one was all wrapped up and crying. There was also an old dog, sitting beside them, it's old eyes gazed at them but turn away.

Redshade was on guard as his daughter was shaken, crouched closed to the ground. They waited without a word as the male twoleg covered up the entranced and sat with his family. The twoleg family hasn't noticed the Ravenkit or her father who still stayed on guard as they waited for the storm to end.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ravenkit woke up as her father nudge her awake, she spotted the entranced open by the twolegs who left. "Come on Ravenkit, we need to find the others." Redshade whispered. Ravenkit got up, following her father out. The twolegplace was destroyed and damaged into rubble. A huge monster with flashing lights roared past them after two twolegs carried an injured twoleg into the monster's belly onto something flatt before driving off. The place was filled with twolegs. "Stay close to me Ravenkit." Redshade ordered. Ravenkit followed her father around as he was still on guard looking for the clan and making sure the twolegs don't spot them. Some twolegs was looking underneath the rubble with dogs. Possiblity looking for other twolegs.

"Help! Someone help us!" a voice cried. Redshade rushed toward a the cries. Ravenkit quickly followed behind. They found the new kit Dandelionkit, frighten and scared. "The kit is safe with me." Goldenstripe meowed, "Except..." he trailed off as he looked at a dead body of Roundmane, the medicine cat. Under the pile of rubble. "No!" hissed Redshade, "First AshClan's medicine cat and now ours!" Ravenkit eyes widen. "My kits are the oldest in the clan, one of them might have to be medicine cat." Ravenkit eyes widen at her father, maybe she could become the next medicine cat but who will teach her. "My kits will go to the Moonbranch." Redstripe meowed, "If StarClan accepted one of them. We'll have a new medicine cat." "If not then the other kits, we have others." Goldenstripe meowed. "Yes, now let's go." Redshade meowed, "The twolegs will deal with her body. The place is filled with many." Goldenstripe nodded taking Dandelionkit by the scruff and carried her, Ravenkit looked at the dead medicine cat, her heart stop as soon she realized that StarClan has to accept a kit to become medicine cat, will they accept her?