ch 2

20 weeks
"Okay, I will make mommy buy you icecream if you move." Emily said to her bump. "Just a small kick bug, mama just wants to feel you move, eh hey JJ."

JJ smiled. "Bribing baby girl already? I don't think she can hear you yet." JJ stated kissing emily's forehead.

"She needs a name so we can call her something other than bug, baby girl, and baby sister." Emily suggested.

"Don't look at me." JJ said. "You named the last one." And emily laughed.

"Okay we'll think on it." Emily sighed.

"What's up?" JJ asked sitting next to emily on the arm of her chair and lightly rubbing her hand across emily's rounded stomach.

"I want her to move." Emily said with a quiet laugh. "Like we know she's there we can see her. And I should be feeling her by now I feel like... I don't, just all the parenting books and websites and,"

"And, this is your first time experiencing this. She'll start moving when she's ready and you'll feel her soon enough. I'm not trying to push you down or anything, just saying that while your feelings are valid this is new to you, to me, and to her." JJ said with a small tap on emily's stomach.

"I know I know." Emily smiled. "Alright let's talk about something else. What do we think she'll look like?! And act like?"

"Well donor daddy he," JJ started

"Donor daddy?! Jayje," emily began laughing. "I don't think I've heard donor daddy as a term for a sperm donor."

"Anyways, as I was saying... donor daddy," JJ stated as emily laughed. "Has dark brown hair and beautiful brown eyes, like her mama, and i have blonde hair and blue eyes so like genetically"

"Okay, so she'll be fucking adorable." Emily said smiling.

They both decided they wanted another child and we're trying to figure out a way to go about it. They finally decided that JJ's egg and a sperm donor whose profile at the agency seemed to align with emily's would work and then emily would carry the child. Emily wasn't sure she wanted to be pregnant first, but knew she wanted to experience and help bring a life into the world and that she wasn't getting any younger.

"Yes she will, and she'll have Dottie as a big sister to help her with everything." JJ smiled. "I cannot wait to see Dottie in big sister mode. You know Ellie said that she talks about being a big sister all of the time!"

Ellie was the nanny that JJ and emily finally (after an insane background check and what felt like millions of options) hired to nanny Dottie. She was available pretty much every day that they worked, and was available for overnights. She'd been with the family for a year and a couple of months. She was also excited about the new baby coming along.

"She's going to make the best big sister. I think Dottie will," emily was beginning to say when JJ realized her face changed.

"Em...?" JJ asked.
"Jen, " emily gasped "Jenny I think she moved!" Emily said with tears welling in her eyes. "Keep talking about Dottie!"

"Uhh, Dottie loves her baby sister and Ellie should be back with her any minute... emily can she even hear us? Or does she just like when you're excited? Cus like your heart beats faster or something?" JJ asked.

"I don't know but it was working. She stopped now I think." Emily said with a smile.

"I can't wait until I can feel you sweet girl." JJ said kissing emily's bump.

"Mommy!" Dottie squealed running through the door and up to JJ practically jumping into arms.

"Hi Dee!" JJ said as she kissed her cheek. "How was your day with Ellie?" JJ smiled across the room at Ellie who was hanging up Dottie's coat.