ch 4

Sooo I hit writers block. I will be eventually updating this story probably but I'm currently writing a hotchniss fanfic so 🤷🏻‍♀️ I figured where I ended this for now works!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

At the hospital

"We'll get you to a room shortly." A petit nurse smiled before leaving the women alone.

"Jay," emily practically whispered.

"Yeah Em? What can I get for you?" JJ asked.

"Nothing." Emily said looking at her hands.

"What is it babe?" JJ asked calmly.

"I think I'm scared." Emily said quietly

"I feel like that's kinda normal love." JJ said as she ran her fingers through the back of emily's dark hair. "That feeling of fear is valid and makes sense though Em cus I mean,"

"Emily Prentiss?" The nurse called. "Hi yeah we've got a room ready for you."

"Here goes nothing."

1 hour later:

"You are doing soo good Em!" JJ said as emily gripped her hand.

"Get her out! She's ready to go! Get. Her. Out! Of Me!" Emily yelled.

"Agent Prentiss." A doctor with a mask came in. "Ready for that baby?"

"Yes! Get her out!" Emily said sternly.

After pushing for 30 minutes

"We got her head! Alright Emily, just a couple more big pushes!" The doctor said.

"Fuck! This is not fun!" Emily said looking at JJ and began pushing.

"I know, I am so sorry. But you are doing so good! I love," JJ said

"I'm pushing! Get fucking ready." Emily said cutting JJ off.

"Okay. Good job." The doctor said

"You're so strong Emily. Amazing!" JJ said kissing her sweaty forehead

"Ahhh!! Fuck! Oh my god." Emily said as she pushed for the last time.

"Beautiful! Here's baby girl!" The doctor said holding up their newborn daughter.

Emily laid her head back against the bed after smiling at their daughter.

"Okay, no hemorrhaging or anything. We'll sew ya up and you'll be good to hang with baby after the nicu checks her out." The doctor said

"Sew me up?!" Emily asked with wide eyes.

"You tore a little bit, but it's okay." The doctor said. "And your daughter is getting checked up right now cus she was 3 weeks early, which happens."

"Alrighty and here's your tiny girl mama." The doctor began to say. "She's 5 lbs 8 Oz and 20 1/2 inches."

"She's perfect." JJ said with tears in her eyes as emily had their daughter against her chest.

"Jay, her name is not Charlotte." Emily stated.

"It's not?" JJ asked with a small laugh.

"No, I don't know what it is. But it's not Charlotte." Emily said.

"Okay then." JJ smiled. "Got any ideas?"

"I want something that means something, like Dottie's name. So we can give her a beautiful story. Not that Charlotte isn't beautiful but it's not her name." Emily said with a smile.