📍𝟬𝟬𝟮📍

📍Jay'Lani Kingston Lee|19📍

"Egotistic, narcissistic, love your own lies"

"Jay, where you at?!" Shayla yelled for her sister from downstairs, as she arrived the next day from the party.

Jay'Lani, made her way downstairs seeing Shayla sitting on the couch, along with a few other people she didn't know.

Except for one person, the man from last night. "Who are they?" Jay'Lani referred to the people who sat on the couch.

"These are my friends." She stated, her breath still lingering with alcohol.

"You got a problem wit' us lil mama?"One, of them asked making her mentally cringe, with his choice of words.

She rolled her eyes, before grabbing her sister off of the couch, bringing her into their kitchen.

"What's wrong with you?" Shayla asked, a disturbed look on her face.

"No, what's wrong with you. Why are you bringing random people in the house" She spat.

"First of all, this is my house, you don't tell me who I can bring over." She stated, before walking away from a confused Jay'Lani.

She just stood there in disbelief, her sister never acted in such matter so she didn't know what was wrong with her sister.

"Maybe shes on her cycle?" She thought.

But little did she know, it was far from that.

$$$$.$$$$

"Who are you?" Jay'Lani spoke to the silent entity who stood in front of her.

The entity just stood there, she could feel the cold glare coming from it, as she just laid there helpless.

"You're, so beautiful." The deep voice spoke as if it was disoriented.

"Please God, bles- Don't say his name!" The entity grabbed a hold of her leg, tightly enough to leave a bruise.

Jay'Lani started to silently whimper, squeezing her eyes shut wishing that this living hell would just be over with.

"Don't worry Jay'Lani, I'll always be here."

"Wha-

***********

Jay'Lani shot up from her sleep, sweat dripping from her forehead.

She walked to the bathroom, turning on the light, looking at her baggy eyes.

She could feel a presence with her, towering her, piercing into her soul, striking fear into her, making her feel uneasy.

She walked out of the bathroom, hearing noise from downstairs. Shayla still had her "friends" over.

Jay'Lani walked downstairs, going straight into the kitchen trying to avoid her sister.

"Jay, where you at?" Shayla called out, making Jay'Lani mentally curse herself out.

She wasn't quite ready to talk to her, she wanted to get her when she was alone, so they could truly express their feelings.

Jay'Lani made her way into the living room,
standing in front of her sister.

"You wanna go bowling wit' us" Shayla asked.

Jay'Lani shook her 'no', as she went back into the kitchen.

"You not gone find nobody, by staying in this house all the ti- Maybe I don't want nobody." Jay'Lani retorted, before her sister could finish here sentence.

Shayla scuffed, before telling her friends that she wanted to go.

Jay'Lani could feel tears brim her eyes, her sister never acted so rudely to her, let alone  brought people in the house without her consent.

Something wasn't right with her sister.

 $$$$.$$$$

Chauncey Arnold Fields|19📍

"YOU'LL NEVER BE ENOUGH!"

"JUST KILL THE GIRL ALREADY!"

"YOU'RE SO PATHETIC!"

"SHUT UP!" Chauncey screamed, his honey toned face now a tomato color.

His brown orbs, now darkened in an instant.

"Jay'Lani, I'm coming for you."

   $$$$.$$$$

  ***********Just a little filler🤭🤭

  ***********
Just a little filler🤭🤭