📍𝟬𝟬𝟯📍

📍Jay'Lani Kingston Lee|19📍

"If I can't have you, no one should."

"Hey, Uncle Carter." Jay'Lani greeted, pulling the elder into a hug.

"Hey, Jay. How have you been doing girl?"He asked, sitting back into his reclining chair.

"Doing good, Unc." Truth is, she had been trying to forget about what happened with Shayla.

"Nah, Jay I know you better than that, what's really going on?"

"Um, well things haven't been going too well with me and Shayla." She expressed.

He hummed in response, leaning back in his chair.

"And I don't know what's got into her. I mean ever since we went to this party, everything about her changed." She vented, feeling tears brim her eyes.

"Well, have you tried to talk to her about it" He asked, rubbing Jay'Lani's back.

"Yeah, I have. She's either with her friends, or when I do bring it up she gets mad at me." She explained.

"Well the best advice I can give is, to wait for her to come around to talk to you. And you also have to let God figure it out, he's always got a plan. And if she doesn't come around, I'll get her ass in check." He stated, earning a light chuckle from Jay'Lani.

"Thanks Unc."

$$$$.$$$$

"

"Shayla you ho- What the hell." She mumbled looking at their trashed house.

She walked up the stairs seeing, pictures of thier deceased parents ripped into half's, separating her from everybody.

"S-Shayla?" She croaked out, approaching her sister's room.

She was laying in the middle of her bed, curled into a ball, whimpering.

"Oh my goodness." She mumbled, seeing Shayla with scratch marks all over her body.

"He's gonna kill me." She cried out for Jay'Lani, holding her hand.

"Who's gonna kill you? Shayla what goi- He's here!" Shayla screamed, hiding behind Jay'Lani.

Jay'Lani turned around to see nothing, "Shayla your scaring me, nobody's here what's going on?" She asked confused, looking at her sister.

"Y-You don't see him he's right there." She whimpered, backing Jay'Lani turned around to see nothing, "Shayla your scaring me, nobody's here what's going on?" She asked confused, looking at her sister backing up against the wall

"No I do-

$$$$.$$$$

"W-Where am I?" Jay'Lani mumbled, pulling herself off of the ground.

"Hell." A voice spoke from the shadows, startling Jay'Lani.

"W-What?" She stammered, squeezing her eyes shut.

The person from the darkness emerge to the light. "Y-You, your that boy from the party." She could feel he breath hitching, her body becoming overwhelmed with feelings.

"This has to be a joke, right?" She lightly chuckled.

"Wake up Jay." She mumbled, trying to convince herself it was a dream, that none of this was real.

Chauncey chuckled at the her reaction.

"I know we're your sister is." He smirked, seeing her look up at him.

"Where is she?" She asked, her eyes full of desperation.

"You gotta do something for me first." He implied.

"What?" At this point she would do anything to get back her sister, or so she thought.

"You have to kill my dad, Satan."

$$$$.$$$$

***********Merry Christmas

***********
Merry Christmas