💲𝟬𝟬𝟲💲

"I-i, w-what are you doing here? The younger was to stunned to speak. The person who she thought she would never lay eyes on again, was infront of her.

"Why you miss me or sum?" He asked, making Jay'Lani slightly blush. She couldn't deny her feelings towards him, but at the same time she knew if she did it wouldn't be a good outcome.

Before she could even respond Shayla was already over there defending the younger, "What the fuck is he doing here?!" She yelled, causing people to look over at the three.

"No! I'm not letting you go out th- please it'll be five minutes," Jay'Lani gave her sister a reassuring look, before receiving a head nod from her, making the younger lead the two outside.

"Shayla just calm down, let me and him go outside and talk for a second?" She calmly asked, she didn't want this situation to get any worse that it already was.

"No! I'm not letting you go out th- please it'll be five minutes," Jay'Lani gave her sister a reassuring look, before receiving a head
nod from her, making the younger lead the two outside.

"What do you want with me?" She asked eyeing the older, "So you telling me I can't just pop u- No! You can't did you not just see my sister damn near have a mental breakdown, just from seeing your face?!"

"You've caused a lot of damage to me and her, a-and traumatic stress, the list just keeps going," The younger expressed, she truly didn't know what more he could want from her.

"Ight since you tryna be all big and bad, you either come wit' me willingly, or you don't and resist coming with me and I kill yo sister infront of you, but either way you still coming wit' me, it's yo choice."

"Or we can do it my way, which is real quick and easy." He added making the younger look at him in confusion. "What's your w- before she could finish he sentence she felt a sharp needle be plunge into her skin, making her fall onto the ground.

"Yeah, I think my way is better." She faintly heard, before her vision got blurry, "No, no." She slurred as her breathing slowed.

"Night princess."

{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}{}

"W-Where am I?" Jay'Lani whispered to herself, as she woke up in a bedroom similar to hers. She slowly got up, before examining the room.

"You like what you see?" Chauncey appeared, startling the younger slightly. "Where am I, and where's my sister?" She asked turning around looking up at him.

"Don't worry about where your at, and yo sister is safe so that's all you need to know." He smirked walking out the room making Jay'Lani follow behind him.

"So that's it? I'm just stuck in this big mansion with you doing nothing?" She questioned stepping infront of Chauncey making him chuckle at her frown.

"Damn, I'm that boring you got to say it like that?" The older asked, making Jay'Lani shake her head. "I don't even want to be here, so yeah imma say it like that." She responded, rolling  her eyes slightly.

"Ok, keep that same energy, Kingston." He laughed, making Jay'Lani frown even harder. He thought everything was a joke, which made her upset at the older most of the time.

"Well can I at least see Shayla?" She asked, playing with her fingers, a trait she did when she was nervous. "No." He responded coldly, making the younger look at him weirdly.

"What do you mean I can't see her?" She questioned once more, pushing him slightly. "Bitch I said no, now get the fuck out of my way before I punch yo dumbass." He spat aggressively making Jay'Lani scrunched her eyebrows in confusion.

"W-what? Why are your eyes black?" Jay'Lani questioned, she was still wondering why he went off on her about something so little.

"Yeah imma have fun wit' yo little ass."

$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$$
Sorry I'm late guys, hope you all been doing alright, and also I'm updating my one shot book. And one more thing I'm thinking about making a new book🤷🏾‍♀️🤷🏾‍♀️.
But anyways love you all mwah❤️❤️.