In the Beginning...

It was a *nice* and peaceful day outside nothing bad was going on around the small town of Ghost.  That was until you heard random gunshots at 5:00 in the morning just down the street.  Apparently a robbery was happening in this town who knows what's going on perhaps it was those siblings again who always end up bringing havoc and chaos with them.

"What are we doing here again?" Say asks Arc, whom of which is currently running up and down the isles in the empty Walmart with a gun shooting at random.

"I actually don't know my dear sister, but, I honestly just wanted to rob a place but apparently this Walmart forgot to freaking restock their stuff from last week." Arc replies still running around.

"Hmm, Ok then I heard that there's a 7/11 just down the block from here we can try robbing that for your liking." Say states looking at a poster on the wall.  That very poster showed a wanted picture of a snail.  "Arc come here, look at this little wanted snail.  I bet you I could find it in a day if I tried." 

"I bet you could, but anyways LETS GET GOING TO THAT 7/11!!" Arc shouts at the top of his lungs, Say stared at him wondering if that shout woke up anyone in the town at all.

Arc and Say proceed to run off to the 7/11 not daring to look back or to stop running, they ended up passing by a few of their friends on the playground but ignored them all for robbing a little, tiny, puny Gas Station.  Arc runs into the gas station and straight to the back looking through all of the food they have to see if there's anything good.  While Say just stands next to the shelves and starts levitating into the lights looking down at everyone else.

While Arc is looking through all the food he notices something in the corner of his eye, something magnificent, it was an apple.  Arc immediately darts over to the apple and picks it up examining it to make sure it was real after checking and making sure that the apple was real Arc then proceeds to pick up all of the apples in that spot and throw them into his favorite backpack.  And walk out of the store grabbing Say's leg in the process. 

"Where are we going to now?" Say asks Arc while being dragged.

"We my dear sister, are now going to go meet up with our friends." Arc responds smiling cynically.

Arc and Say run back to the playground from the 7/11 after completing there robbery they meet up with their friends.   They find ragdoll hanging on the twisty slide and Norman trying to eat the sand.  "HI GUYS!!" Arc shouts at their friends trying to gain the two's attention. 

Noman looks up at the siblings questioning why he is here and what he was just doing then and there.  The only thought that was going through Norman's head then and there was: what the heck is happening right now.  Norman stands up and looks at the two and asks, "What are you guys doing?"

"Oh nothing big, I'll be out of your shoes in just a bit though.  Say will be here to hang out while I'm out." Arc says while grabbing Ragdoll off of the slide and running off leaving Norman and Say behind at the playground.

"Hi." Say awkwardly stands there, "How has your day been so far Norman?" 

"Eh Its still like 8 in the morning nothing big yet other than just sitting here hiding from some people you know, the normal." Norman responds,  "Why did Arc grab Ragdoll?"

"I actually don't know I mean Arc is probably just bringing Ragdoll to do something fun in his opinion to be honest." Say says staring into the sky.

"How has your day been so far Say?" Norman asks

"Eh, the usual, Arc woke me up at 4am to go rob an empty Walmart at 5 which we got bored of.  Then we robbed the 7/11 well really Arc just robbed it and then he dragged me over here and left me." Say announced.

"Sounds like you've had quite the day so far already, do you wanna go to McDonalds with me?  I'll pay." Norman remarked and asked.

"Sure let's head out." Say responds

The two of them end up walking down the middle of the street, why? Why not.  They walk over to the McDonalds to get some food to settle them for the day.  Once they get to McDonalds they notice Charon just hanging from the roof eating some ice-cream.

"OH, hi guys!!" Charon states enthusiastically.

"Hey Charon!" Norman shouts back

Norman and Say walk up to the counter and order there food.  After ordering Norman pays and they head back to Charon waiting for their food to be ready. 

The food comes in 10 minutes later and they all eat in silence while staring at each other for some reason.  "Why do you and Arc never wear shoes?" Norman asks

"Oh me and Arc having a saying 'Shoes are for the weak' since we were like 3 years old and have never worn shoes since then." Say responds staring at them very deeply.

"Oh.." Charon says before running away down the street.

"Welp there goes Charon again, got to go make sure he doesn't get lost.  Nice talk. See you later!" Norman says chasing after Charon.

"Welp at least I got some food." Say states, then proceeds to just walk out of the fast food place and into the forest.

922 words :)