Obby Time

"GUYS GUYS!" Norman shouts running over to Toothy, Arc, and Say.  "We should go do the obstacle course they just build in across the street! We'll be the first to ever try it out!!" 

"Oo, that sounds fun to do. Let's do it!" Arc responds gleefully.

"Ok! Ok! Follow me, off we go!" Norman says running off to the obstacle course.

Arc drags Say while following Norman while Toothy just starts skipping behind them thinking about how to pull her next tooth out because why not? The four of them walk into the obby well to be honest they really just broke in without paying the entrée fee.  The first part they had to jump over rainbow squares but Arc had found a way to just fall but not fall at the same time apparently holding onto the square leaping over while dangling in mid air:  sounds confusing right?  That's what Say thought as she just watched from 3 levels ahead being the faster than her three friends.

"SAYYYYY, YOUR SUPPOSED TO WAIT FOR US!" Norman and Toothy shout over to Say as she hops over obstacles leaving behind her friends to watch and witness her magical skills.

"Uhh, Yeah, sure I'll be right here. Y'all are so slow I swear." Say says, muttering the end to herself.

Once they all catch up to Say they keep heading onwards with Say and Arc this time both leaving Toothy and Norman behind.  Norman was like 'Screw this' and also left Toothy behind sadly.  When the three of them, Arc, Say and Norman, were ten levels in the course ahead of toothy they finally decided to slow down and wait for Toothy to catch up.

"Y'all are rude." Toothy says disapprovingly looking at the three.

"Well poor you I guess." Norman mutters.

While Toothy starts lecturing the three of them about not leaving others behind Say and Arc find it fun to play on the rotating stars with their lives on the line with each other.  Just after the two decide to preform as duo performance  which might just as well be supper duper majestic.

Norman and Toothy turn to look at the sibling pair in awe and admiration for that they have managed to float over the starts while still breakdancing.  "Ok, Ok, enough, get down you two let's get going." Toothy says after a few minutes.

Say and Arc look at each other like their devising something against the world and dart off again in front of Toothy and Norman leaving the two in the dust as they literally manage to jump over 3 obstacles in a row.

"Ugh, these children we should totally like do what they just did." Norman states looking at Toothy.

"Sure, I don't see a problem." Toothy shrugs.

The two of them indeed do what the siblings have just done and jumped over the obstacles to catch up with them.

When the got to the four of them reached the end of the course they decided to go and celebrate with some ice cream.  "Let's go get some of that really good ice-cream from Nancy!!" Toothy cheered.

"WOO, I love that ice-cream." Norman agrees.

The four of them run off to Nancy's little ice-cream for some of the good old sweet tasty ice-cream.  

"Ice-cream, Ice-cream, come get your ice-cream." Nancy shouts from her tiny ice-cream truck.

"HEY NANCY, can the four of us get some of your ice-cream all vanilla?" Norman asks.

"Yup, here you go!" Nancy smiles handing them their ice-cream and then drives away to the next place to deliver ice-cream.

"Whew, that was quite a day wasn't it?" Toothy asks.

"Nah, not really felt like any other day to me." Say replies looking at Arc who was nodding along to what she said.

"Well, I guess it's best for us to start heading home. I'll see you guys later!" Norman says walking away.

"Yeah bye!!" Arc and Toothy shout in sync.

"Bye toothy we'll see you later!" Say says grabbing Arc and walking back to their apartment.  Toothy waves them a goodbye before heading back to her own house.

(644 words)  :)
Sorry, for the shorter chapter I didn't have too many ideas.  

P.S this was based off of a game me and my friends played and acted in :)