ℙ𝕣𝕠𝕝𝕠𝕘𝕦𝕖

─── ❝ 【Oh, cool.】 ❞ ───
⁽ᵖʰʳ. ʳᵉᵃˡˡʸ ᵈᵒⁿ' ᶜᵃʳᵉ.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢ: ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ (ꜱʟɪɢʜᴛ, ʟɪᴋᴇ ʀᴇᴀʟʟʏ ꜱʟɪɢʜᴛ) ɢᴏʀᴇ, ꜱʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴ ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ɢʟᴀꜱꜱ ꜱʜᴀʀᴅꜱ

ɴᴀʀʀᴀᴛᴏʀ' ᴘᴏᴠ:

Heliophilia...

A desire to stay in the sun; lover of sunlight.

'How amusing,' a young woman was curled up on the filthy floor, surrounded by shards of glass; 'to think that I, of all people, a lover of the sun. A person who would spend all my hours in the sun. And sleep dreaming of being woken up with the sun lightly breezing my face. Waking me up, being a reminder that the sun will always be there. If it's on my side of this world, or the opposite side. It will always be there.'

"But now, I'm stuck here. In such a wonderful place! Oh boy! How lucky I am!" Words dripping in sarcasm. Until her voice breaks at the last part. But someone in particular chose to ignore her sarcastic words.

"Mic check. Mic check." While hearing this oh so familiar voice, our lovely main character is groaning and is heard repeatedly whispering to herself. Wearing a frown on her face.

Feeling annoyed that her day (or night, she couldn't really tell or care anymore) got even more worse. She decided to speak with harshness clear in her voice, "I can hear you loud and clear! Unfortunately..."

"Why lovely! You didn't reply to me in weeks! I was worried you might be already rotting away to the rats! Pfft- how hilarious that would be. And I agree, this place is rather exquisite."

She got even more enraged and regretted  speaking up in the first place. But she couldn't let him see that. Her being filled with absolute rage, is exactly what he loves to see. So I won't give that to him. "Even if I wanted my body to decay, rats to steal my eyes, and even rip my flesh out! A certain someone wouldn't let me."

"..."

'Finally that brat decided to stop. His voice is so irritating, when I find him I'm going t-'

"HILARIOUS! ABSOLUTELY BRILLIANT! YOU'RE GOING TO MAKE ME DIE FROM LAUGHTER!!" The intercom erupted with   laughter. Which irritated the not so happy woman even more. Still frowning, until she realized what he said. A small, wicked smile adored her features. Like her face was specifically made for that wicked smile.

'If only that would actually happen.' But no matter how bitterly she thought, she knew. That wasn't going to happen. Unless...

"I have to thank you for giving me quite a laugh. But you know, that I wouldn't ever let you go so easily."

She was done. She was done with this. With these games. The games he plays with her over and over again. She couldn't take them anymore. She wanted to go outside, see the sun. BE in the sun. And he knew it. He knew she was weak, mentally she was weak. No matter how strong she may be, she was always weak in the brain.

Rage was in every ounce of her body. With her bare hands, she started to rip the intercom out of the wall. Ignoring her bleeding feet, that are now completely red. She continued, grabbing the cords and wires. Snapping them in half, ripping them, punching them.

She knew it was just a object, and that she seemed crazy. But he was using that same object to torture her. Day after day, night after night. She was sick of this.

The last thing that is heard from the broken intercom is distorted laughter. Laughing at her.

Mocking her.

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 616
ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: ✓