『3』

─── ❝ 【I'll see】 ❞ ───
⁽ᵖʰʳ.⁾ ᴵ'ᵐ ⁿᵒᵗ ᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ, ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ʷᵃˢ ᶜᵒᵐⁱⁿᵍ, ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᶜᵒⁿˢⁱᵈᵉʳᵉᵈ ⁱᵗ, ⁿᵉᵛᵉʳ ᵍᵃᵛᵉ ⁱᵗ ᵃ ˢᵉᶜᵒⁿᵈ ᵗʰᵒᵘᵍʰᵗ, ᵒⁿˡʸ ʳᵉᵐᵉᵐᵇᵉʳᵉᵈ ᵇᵉᶜᵃᵘˢᵉ ʸᵒᵘ ᵃˢᵏᵉᵈ ᵃᵍᵃⁱⁿ.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ: ꜱʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴄᴜʟᴛꜱ, ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴀɴ ᴇxᴘᴇʀɪᴍᴇɴᴛ, ꜱʟɪɢʜᴛ ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ꜱᴀᴄʀɪꜰɪᴄᴇ, ᴍᴇɴᴛɪᴏɴꜱ ᴏꜰ ᴍᴏᴍᴍʏ ɪꜱꜱᴜᴇꜱ

˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥ Oniria! ( ͡°³ ͡°) ˚· ͟͟͞͞➳❥

...

The intercom is still broken laying on the floor. That annoying voice hasn't come back in a while. And now I have no idea if I just imagined that voice the whole time? (I hope I did)

So to deal with this confusion, I punched the intercom. Not like once, but multiple times. Over and over again. Sometimes I would get tired of punching it; so I'd throw it across the (small) room. 10/10 would recommend. Best stress relief. A therapist? What's that?

I wasn't necessarily angry, but I was bored. I was running out of options for what to do in here (other than writing). So you can't really blame me. Funny how I'm writing this like someone's actually going to read it.

That sounds so depressing... I need to stop being depressed all the time. But what else should I do? In this room that's whole definition of it is boredom. Should I describe it? I have never been good describing stuff. But I guess I could give it a try...

Where should I start? It's a small room that has a musty yellow wallpaper with small little daises all over it. Each perfectly spaced, 364 daisies in total. I'm going to assume that the original number was 400 daisies. Because my first memory of this room was ripped, yellow wallpapers surrounding the whole room. Now the wallpaper is even more ripped and teared into shreds (I wonder why). So that means the same people before me, also were extremely bored (or lost their mind) and decided to tear the ugly wallpaper off.

The wallpaper used to be a light dirty color of yellow, but now it's a musty color with the wallpaper already peeling off (not to mention that I ripped most of them).

The floor is a concrete floor, covered in shards of broken, dirty glass. Some covered in blood others not. There is a whole broken window frame laying on the floor near the corner. Broken plates that had words on them written. What were the words? I dunno, they were probably important. I forgot them until now; let me check.

It was the usual words, 'help me' written in black marker over and over again. But that was only a couple of plates that had those same boring words. One plate was written in red ink. You couldn't really make out the words (since it was smudged), but you're so lucky that I'm SO amazing and talented.

Moving onto the interesting stuff. The plate read out, 'They are all lairs, all of them. What did i do mother? What did i do to upset you so much? I'm sorry mom' 

Obviously a child (with mommy issues) must have wrote this, since the hand writing was like a child and the simple spelling mistakes. Huh? The note before also had incredible bad hand writing, and horrible, like HORRIBLE grammar. Both notes seems like a child wrote them. But it's obvious that both notes were from different children.

If so, why are these notes here? And does this 'mother' have anything to do with me and many others being stuck in this yellow torture room? Once again, this note mentions 'them' like the other note. So now I'm thinking an organization is behind this? And since the note says that 'they are all liars' (or lairs, like it was spelled so amazingly) the child must've been tricked somehow. Not surprising.

Could this be a cult? Probably not, they would've sacrificed me by now. To summarize my thoughts (that are probably wrong), I think an organization is behind this and uses children and adults for some sort of experiment. Most definitely a mental experiment.

And I most definitely did not sign up for this, so this experiment is illegal. Unless the corrupt government is supporting this twisted experiment. Which is once again not surprising.

Going to sign off, what I'm gonna do? I have no idea; I wish that I had a book to read. Maybe I wouldn't have broken the intercom if that DUMB, IRRITATING, VOICE would've just give me a book to read in the first place.

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 755
ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: ✓