『4』

─── ❝ 【Nothing】 ❞ ───
⁽ⁿ.⁾ ᴼᵇᵛⁱᵒᵘˢˡʸ ˢᵒᵐᵉᵗʰⁱⁿᵍ, ʲᵘˢᵗ ᵏᵉᵉᵖ ᵃˢᵏⁱⁿᵍ.

ᴡᴀʀɴɪɴɢꜱ: ᴠᴏᴍɪᴛɪɴɢ, ʙʟᴏᴏᴅ, ꜱᴇʟꜰ-ʜᴀʀᴍ

Oniria! (ω<)

Wow, look at me writing again! Kinda wondering why I'm writing in here again?? Oh, that's why. The last time I signed off I banged my head onto the wall. You know.

The usual.

My blood was dripping onto the walls, staining them even more. But in a crimson red instead of that musty yellow; it must've looked like red wine was pouring out of my head! I felt it going down my face, into my eyes, into my mouth.

Heavy breathing was heard of me, as I was desperately trying to take in more air. I needed more, more, and more. As if my body knew that this was going to be my last chance to inhale oxygen.

I couldn't even properly move my finger with how heavy I was breathing. Falling onto the floor, since the extreme shaking I was causing made my body give up.

Next thing I knew, I was screaming. Screaming to possibly stop what was coming, all those things they fed me. Started to come out of my stomach and into my mouth once again.

But something decided to accompany those chunks of brown, mysterious liquids. Blood. More blood was coming out of me, and it wasn't from my head.

The floor with random, broken objects. Were now covered in my blood, and those chunks of "food" they fed me.

It isn't even right to call them "food," it was like they went outside (something I can only dream of) found some dirt and rocks, then called it a meal.

After my vomiting session, my stomach felt so empty. Like somebody punched a hole into it, and made sure to take all my organs. It also felt like my stomach was twisting, turning, going into many different directions in only seconds.

I remained laying on the floor, all my thoughts rushing through me. Wondering if freedom even exists, dreaming for a new reality.

ᴡᴏʀᴅ ᴄᴏᴜɴᴛ: 333
ᴇᴅɪᴛᴇᴅ: ✓